• The KillerFrogs

2020 Baseball Season Thread

Pharm Frog

16 k’s won’t win many games

We may be averaging over 10Ks a game. I know BM’s philosophy is take a lot of pitches, drive up pitch counts, and be comfortable hitting with two strikes so maybe we’ll come around but that’s an assload of strikeouts against Kentucky, Abilene, and Minnesota.

MTfrog5

We may be averaging over 10Ks a game. I know BM’s philosophy is take a lot of pitches, drive up pitch counts, and be comfortable hitting with two strikes so maybe we’ll come around but that’s an assload of strikeouts against Kentucky, Abilene, and Minnesota.
Great philosophy when you have guys comfortable even or behind in the count. We haven’t had those guys last couple years

Pharm Frog

Great philosophy when you have guys comfortable even or behind in the count. We haven’t had those guys last couple years

30% of our AB's have been K's. 27% have been hits. This leaves only 43% of AB's for E's and batted outs. Throw in 35 walks and 8 HBP. I'd think we'd want to be down under 25% of AB's being Ks and maybe even a bit lower than that. Maybe we need to start banging on trash cans.

PurpleBlood87

I don't know when someone might answer this but I'm just starting to watch the game and was wondering did the sound start from the beginning or was it off for part of the the game?