• The KillerFrogs

Anderson to be OL coach.

Moose Stuff

Curious, what do you mean Cumbie doesn't work for him? So Kill basically has a supervisory role over the whole offense but doesn't have any real power over the people he is supervising?

Given the circumstances, it still screams "chopping block". Even if it is portrayed as similar to the Dykes situation, having to hire a mentor for the same guy at the same level of responsibility twice suggests that the guy is the problem.

Sonny works for Gary. And a whole bunch of teams are using a very similar model.

researchfrog

So EVERY coordinator at Alabama under Saban has had a QC role advisor doing this same thing- I guess they all sucked also?

There's a big difference between QC and how this was presented:

Kill is expected to be named the special assistant to the head coach and oversee the Frogs offensive side of the ball.

Kill will not be one of the ten assistant coaches, instead he will overlook the just the offensive side of the ball from coach evaluations, players evaluations, play calls, schemes; virtually everything involved with the offensive side of the ball.

I guess you could call QC "overseeing".

flyfishingfrog

There's a big difference between QC and how this was presented:

I guess you could call QC "overseeing".
Saban calls them all a different thing every time he hires someone and in the end they all basically do exactly what GP wants Kill to do

so funny that so few of the experts about who should be hired and what won’t work actually pay attention to what other programs are doing to be successful

People are grasping at straws if they are excited about the additions of Meacham or Kill. One has already been let go once before from TCU and the other is one of the least imaginative offensive minds in college football. At end of day the Frogs won’t be able to do much more than fart and fall down in 2020 on offense. It is a shame to see how far TCU athletics has fallen behind our peers the past few years.

froginmn

People are grasping at straws if they are excited about the additions of Meacham or Kill. One has already been let go once before from TCU and the other is one of the least imaginative offensive minds in college football. At end of day the Frogs won’t be able to do much more than fart and fall down in 2020 on offense. It is a shame to see how far TCU athletics has fallen behind our peers the past few years.
Who are your peers? Can't remember which breed of troll you are.

Moose Stuff

He’s actually one of our more effective trolls if I’m being honest, but a troll no doubt.