• The KillerFrogs

Transfer Portal - List of who is on it as of today

netty2424

I'm thinking most of these guys would benefit from dropping down a level. Be a superrstar at an
I'm thinking most of these guys would benefit from dropping down a level. Be a superrstar at an
Somebody kick the jukebox.

One Frog Nation

Has the emergence of the transfer portal succeeded in reducing the annual recruiting process into little more than a

dog and pony show?
There are many reasons why they might want to transfer, girl friends, homesick, wanting to go to a bigger program, but I would wager the #1 reason is easily playing time.There are a lot of players at big schools. we have 5 or 6, A&M has at least 6. UT has several, Nebraska the same.

Punter1

I think the Justin Fields case is mire confusing as Tate Martell's. Why the darn is he eligible???

Of coarse we know why...but really...what the darn.

MTfrog5

I think the Justin Fields case is mire confusing as Tate Martell's. Why the darn is he eligible???

Of coarse we know why...but really...what the darn.
Especially when you throw in that if UGA is so racist then why did his family allow his sister to go play softball there?