• The KillerFrogs

Transfer Portal - List of who is on it as of today

4 Oaks Frog

IMO, this proves that these kids/men don’t give two [ Finebaum ]s about a college education.
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

ThisIsOurTime

Am I reading this right? Isaiah Chambers is transferring from Houston?

Looks like this is true. Maybe we should bring Chambers back to TCU. We could use some help at DE.

Wexahu

95% of these kids are looking for playing time.

Reminds me of the Charles Barkley quote. "I always tell kids getting recruited to make sure you go where you can play because if you're sitting on the bench all the time college will suck for you". It's too bad about every kid thinks they are an All-American in the making coming out of high school.

Eight

Am I reading this right? Isaiah Chambers is transferring from Houston?

Looks like this is true. Maybe we should bring Chambers back to TCU. We could use some help at DE.

considering he doesn't appear to be immediate eligible and if so wouldn't really provide much help at de i would prefer if we headed out west and talked to the stanford de's and offensive linemen.

maybe we could get them a group rate

Bob Sugar

He found out there’s not really a Pappadeaux.
giphy.gif

Atomic Frawg

The linebacker from LSU would be nice. He could help us take over The Boot...if LSU doesn't win the natty. Speaking of which, if you're in the portal and your school wins the Natty, do you get a ring?

Froggish

If you take a portal player you need to be damn sure he’s a day 1 contributor or he’s got 2-3 to play..

I also wonder if the Blackshear and Delton situations will make GP a little gun shy