• The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

JockO de Frog

Being the OC is about more than play calling.
I for one, have not been quite as critical about cumbie and his play calls. However, your comment really does sum it up. Apparently his whole offensive structure is not working. Has Gary given him a restricted office? Has Gary made many wrong decisions including forcing Cumbie to use Alex Delton? Don't know, but the issues run far deeper than play calling.

Froggy Style

We had a couple of good years with a 1st round WR, a good defense, and a very good QB. Further, we removed our win by one mentality, and tried a win by 20 mentality. We're back to win by one...which doesn't work when you're in the big 12...just CUSA.

Mr. Bigglesworth

At what point is criticism OK? We’re going on 20+ games over two years of extreme mediocrity and underachievement.
According to frogs of war if you criticize Patterson or the frogs you’re essentially the devil and went to baylor. To be fair, Rhule has resurrected that program while we struggle to get our head above water. They now have gameday while we apparently have to be ok with mediocrity.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
According to frogs of war if you criticize Patterson or the frogs you’re essentially the devil and went to baylor. To be fair, Rhule has resurrected that program while we struggle to get our head above water. They now have gameday while we apparently have to be ok with mediocrity.
We had gameday just last year. EAD

Leap Frog

I make it a rule to never come down hard on my Frogs, no matter what I think. They don't need me being critical.
So, I'll just say it hurts to be thought of as mediocre because " Mediocrity is always at it's best".

Pharm Frog

I make it a rule to never come down hard on my Frogs, no matter what I think. They don't need me being critical.
So, I'll just say it hurts to be thought of as mediocre because " Mediocrity is always at it's best".

among P5 programs I think we may be aspiring to mediocrity at this point

complete staff makeover with a head coach for the entirety of the program who empowers a desired identity on both sides of the ball. Any current player not giving 100% sits and “grow up” young-ins in live fire. Don’t think anything salvages this season and unlikely the next. Win as many as you can but hit the reset button now.
So, who is this new head coach?

4th. down

I’ll let you know after the interview process. But I will add that if ADJD doesn’t have a very small list of desirable potential successors I’d fire him for job failure.

I like your enthusiasm.

Would you settle for an ass kicking, discipline, proven track record offensive line coach? No OC can make a go of it here with this sorry ass offensive line that we've had now for almost 2 years - I mean it's virtually impossible and Max cannot survive 4 years with it.

Brent Davis, OC and offensive line coach at Army. Hire him as offensive line coach but no OC position - money whip him and get him down to Texas. He would bring an immediate stop to that [ muschi ] ass offensive line attitude and bring some military discipline to the under performers or go sit down.

Pharm Frog

I like your enthusiasm.

Would you settle for an ass kicking, discipline, proven track record offensive line coach? No OC can make a go of it here with this sorry ass offensive line that we've had now for almost 2 years - I mean it's virtually impossible and Max cannot survive 4 years with it.

Brent Davis, OC and offensive line coach at Army. Hire him as offensive line coach but no OC position - money whip him and get him down to Texas. He would bring an immediate stop to that [ muschi ] ass offensive line attitude and bring some military discipline to the under performers or go sit down.
Appropriate for Veteran’s Day and I grew up on the UH veer attack and the nastiness of that line work. I don’t know if that style is a fit but I will absolutely agree on this...we MUST get better O line play and if this dude can do it and resupply our depth then get him.