1. The KillerFrogs

NOW it's time to fire Cumbie. No more playing around

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by LVH, Nov 9, 2019.

1. No excuse for what we just watched

2. Should be fired within the hour

LawFrog504, frog9999, Salfrog and 9 others like this.
  3. Agreed- that play calling sucked..

frog9999, Salfrog, Wog68 and 4 others like this.
  4. But Patterson will refuse to do what is right for the players and fans just to spite the fans. Too stubborn to let Cumbie go.

frog9999, Salfrog and jugbandxmas like this.
  5. I haven’t been there, but I am now. It’s time.

frog9999, netty2424 and SparkleFrog like this.
  6. Yes, it's time...

frog9999 likes this.
  7. If that’s true then Cumbie shouldn’t be the only one on the way out.

frog9999, 6Frog6, Salfrog and 5 others like this.
  8. If that is even 1% true I’d fire Gary before he got off the field today.

6Frog6, Salfrog, RollToad and 3 others like this.
  9. Yes fire Cumbie and hire the bu receivers coach to help our receivers

10. This thing is such a dumpster fire! What the heck happened to make TCU Football fall off the side of a cliff the way they have the past 2 years. Sadly, nothing to look towards for next year to make one think things are gonna be any different. TCU Football is clearly on decline.

frog9999, 6Frog6 and Salfrog like this.
  11. Need a major retirement announcement

6Frog6, Long Time Lurker and Wog68 like this.
  12. CGP did his job, he need someone who can pull their weight on the OC side.

13. 2013 Baylor got our OC fired. Posted in the game thread this felt like 2013

TxFrog1999 likes this.
  14. It's time for this AD who backed into this job to handle up.

Salfrog and tcumaniac like this.
  15. I don’t think it’s true but it is clear we have regressed considerably in the past couple of years. I don’t think it’s the players either. Something is way OFF

16. Yeah, the offense. CGP is going to retire one day and an OC could inherit this program. We have a legendary program thanks to CGP and how the university has been so loyal to him (and him to us). He can hire an all star OC to head offense who he empowers (yes, this is a growth area for him), and that person, if successful, is the heir apparent.

I wanted that to be Cumbie, but it's not...

17. Wow.... the OT play calling was just painful. I think that should be the nail in the coffin for Cumbie

18. Amazes me that everyone wants to run the ball until running the ball doesn’t work and then it’s poor play calling

19. Gary needs to make a move here on some of the dead weight on the offensive staff and hire a special teams coach too. The TCU football ship is sinking and he's letting it happen.

Coach P called a great game on defense and his defensive kids played their hearts out just to watch their own TCU offense stick a dagger in them. There has to be repercussions to losing at home to Baylor and SMU. The TCU alums are p issed.

We have now had the worst Power 5 passing offensive in America the last 2 years. How does that happen running the Air Raid?!!!

If Texas Tech, who is heading to a bowl, can part with Coach Kingsbury, then Gary needs to make a move to let these kids and coaches on the offensive side know this is not acceptable and start canning some people.

20. I've been as critical of gp as anyone this season but his defense gave up 9 points in regulation. That should be enough to win a big 12 game considering the offenses in this conference