• The KillerFrogs

Who is starting at QB vs Baylor?

texas_sicilian

I don’t necessarily blame Delton if in fact he did pack it in, he’s a kid that has probably just had enough. Good luck to him in whatever he does. But that whole situation was just crazy weird, anyone with any football sense could see that he in no way fit our offense and what we want to do. Kinda summarizes the disfunction of the entire operation. Baldwin comes in any nobody really knows if he’s hurt, now I guess he’s healthy but doesn’t know the playbook. I mean what the hell has he been doing for 3 months? The stuff that comes out just is just so bizarre.
He was probably just focused on getting healthy because there were four players ahead on the depth chart.

Little did he or the coaches know...

Mean Purple

Ok, is this true or are we getting ahead of ourselves? Because my brain might not be the best, but it's only checked off "hinted at" as opposed to confirmed, at least in this thread. May also be that I missed a post, or that this is the bad news possibly hinted at on 247...
Hinting at? If that's the case, JC is in a push to get subscribers in.

Planks

I don’t necessarily blame Delton if in fact he did pack it in, he’s a kid that has probably just had enough.

I don’t blame Delton for being upset he was passed on the depth chart. I do blame him for making the decision to quit the team AFTER learning that the guys ahead of him are hurt

Our biggest rival, who also happens to be undefeated and ranked in the top 10, is coming to town. He quit on his teammates when they needed him the most. Everything we’ve hear about his leadership is BS. He’s a selfish quitter.

Remember, Delton has taken reps in practice that could have gone to help prepare Downing and Baldwin for this moment. TCU is worse as a team because Downing and Baldwin haven’t gotten as many reps as they could have.

Wexahu

This place is getting as bad as 247 when it comes to rumors.

Well, when the guy in charge treats anything about the team like NSA top secret information that's what you get, rumors. And when weird [ Finebaum ] is happening on a regular basis, sometimes people's imaginations run wild. That's why he'd be better served to just be more up front about what the hell is going on. Doesn't mean be an open book, just don't be weird about it.

Mean Purple

Well, when the guy in charge treats anything about the team like NSA top secret information that's what you get, rumors. And when weird [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] is happening on a regular basis, sometimes people's imaginations run wild. That's why he'd be better served to just be more up front about what the hell is going on. Doesn't mean be an open book, just don't be weird about it.
See post after this.

ThisIsOurTime

So to be sure, all we really know at this point is GP hopea both Duggan and Collins can practice this week.
https://amp.star-telegram.com/sport...ticle236973748.html?__twitter_impression=true
Yeah but guys love to gossip about college football so we get this instead. Frankly, it seems odds that Delton would quit right when he has a clear chance to start again. Even if he did quit, one would think he could get talked out of it because of the possibility to now start. I was seeing this as an opportunity for him to shine and prove some critics wrong. But if it is not meant to be, next man up.

Latest posts