• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

TCUWIN

Our two minute drill consists of running read option with our least talented QB and WR screens. I’ve had more than enough of this. Patterson either doesn’t understand his team and the flow of this game, or he doesn’t have the balls to make any changes. Either of those truths is alarming. The best QB on our team is on the bench. It’s time for some scheissing accountability.
But he will blame the fans or the student section or... I’m tired of the lack of accountability.

Opintel

Moderators
I am still shocked when this happens to the Horned Frogs. They look (confused and) slow...which is not possible.

Damn.

Bizarro Frog

Strait WILDCAT for the rest of the game. Sewo will average -6 per carry and 0 of 12 on 4th down pass attempts. If we can keep from fumbling then we keep it close.

Mean Purple

Lots of low IQ mistakes every game. I think we block in the back on most kick offs we try to return... get off the field on 3rd....o wait! Personal foul... these guys aren’t good
Very poor coaching leads to that. Should have been a new OC this year. Oline coach leaves much to be desired. Rcvrs coach is not good either.

At what point does GP make the tough decision.

82Frog

giphy.gif

TX_Krötenechse

Some of you old TCU guys with closed mindsets won’t see this as an option.

But we need to remove 80% of staff, let GP operate as Co-Head Coach for the next two years, and we need to back up the scheissing Brinks truck to Urban Meyers porch. He’s spoken glowingly about Fort Worth and TCU previously. We’ve invested far too much around the campus and growing this university and program over the past two decades not to double down right now.
Urban and his family are apparently really entrenched in Ohio.

besides let’s not act like Baylor or the Aggies and talk like we can get a coach like Meyer to come here. It ain’t gonna happen.

Some of you old TCU guys with closed mindsets won’t see this as an option.

But we need to remove 80% of staff, let GP operate as Co-Head Coach for the next two years, and we need to back up the scheissing Brinks truck to Urban Meyers porch. He’s spoken glowingly about Fort Worth and TCU previously. We’ve invested far too much around the campus and growing this university and program over the past two decades not to double down right now.

Haha. Urban not coming to TCU. TCU isn't a big enough name for him.