• The KillerFrogs

2019 NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Zubaz

At this point in time, Baylor has been eliminated and TCU is still playing.

JSP9TC9.jpg

Purp

FSU fans were very nice to us in 2010 in Omaha. I don’t hate them like I used to
I was at OCS in 2010 during the CWS. The guy across the hall from me was an FSU grad and talked soooooo much boat all the time. It was glorious to hear his silence for days after the Curry grand slam. For that reason I'll always root against FSU in baseball.

TooColdU

Illinois State scores 2 runs with 2 outs in the Top of the 9th to tie the game.

Louisville CF made a huge error that let the runner on 1st score.

Pharm Frog

Michigan up 12-5 on Creighton in B7 in the final game of the Corvallis region. But they blew a big lead yesterday so nothing’s guaranteed. If they advance it will mean that 3 out of the 4 last four in will be in Supers.

Purp

I'm rooting hard for the Pokes. They broke a 1-1 tie in the 7th to take control.

For starters, I just hate Tech. But I also don't want Tech in Omaha again. 4 times in 6 years is too much success for those darners in Lubbuttock.

Pharm Frog

For our Miss State guests who believe that these private schools have such a recruiting advantage in baseball...Duke and Vandy are into the Supers. Stanford and Loyola Marymount are still battling in regional play. Last year there were three private schools in the Supers and none made it to Omaha. This year there will be at least one since Vandy and Duke face each other in Nashville.

Edit: Campbell still battling but trailing ECU late