• The KillerFrogs

GP in the coaches room

LVH

They may be the worst fan base ever. And yes, worse than Baylor.

It's bad. Their TEAM SEC snobbiness is at an all time high. I've been on various message boards tonight and A&M fans seemed to be bigger Alabama fans than Alabama fans are.

I swear A&M fans hate the Big 12 more than they like their own team. They do nothing but [ Finebaum ] on the Big 12 all day. They make fun of how bad defenses are in the Big12 while ignoring the fact 4 Big 12 defenses rank ahead of theirs.

LionsBearsFrogs

Gained new respect for Harsin and the BC coach. The first game coaches were duds except Mack was a better “host” than Herm. Norvell was OK. Nothing tonight changed my opinion that Gary is the best X’s and O’s defensive coach in America.

BABYFACE

It's bad. Their TEAM SEC snobbiness is at an all time high. I've been on various message boards tonight and A&M fans seemed to be bigger Alabama fans than Alabama fans are.

I swear A&M fans hate the Big 12 more than they like their own team. They do nothing but [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] on the Big 12 all day. They make fun of how bad defenses are in the Big12 while ignoring the fact 4 Big 12 defenses rank ahead of theirs.

Again, Aggies are dumb. Once this is realized, then you can understand them.

SuperTFrog

I swear A&M fans hate the Big 12 more than they like their own team. They do nothing but [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] on the Big 12 all day. They make fun of how bad defenses are in the Big12 while ignoring the fact 4 Big 12 defenses rank ahead of theirs.
I think A&M fans ripping on the big 12 is my favorite. They think they ran the conference when they were here. They were 64-56 in big 12 play...barely above .500. They won the conference once in 15 years. They had 3 seasons in with a record in conference above .500 in their last decade in the big 12. They were 5-10 against both OU and UT. They were 1-9 in bowl games while in the big 12.

They were an anchor in the Big 12 and they honestly think they were the captain of the ship.

TooColdU

Apparently, budget cuts at ESPN also led to them letting Herm Edwards control the DVR remote. That significantly brought the value of the Film Room down.

Last year, they’d ask a guy offscreen to replay a certain play only during commercials.

I think A&M fans ripping on the big 12 is my favorite. They think they ran the conference when they were here. They were 64-56 in big 12 play...barely above .500. They won the conference once in 15 years. They had 3 seasons in with a record in conference above .500 in their last decade in the big 12. They were 5-10 against both OU and UT. They were 1-9 in bowl games while in the big 12.

They were an anchor in the Big 12 and they honestly think they were the captain of the ship.
Don’t forget 5-11 against Texas Tech.

Paint It Purple

Sorta like that ridiculous 1765 page thread about Baylor on KFC?

Shorty

Apparently, budget cuts at ESPN also led to them letting Herm Edwards control the DVR remote. That significantly brought the value of the Film Room down.

Last year, they’d ask a guy offscreen to replay a certain play only during commercials.
I seem to remember a talking head moderator last year and this year Mack and Herm were it. Mack was great with his booth experience but Herm was too much and didn't seem to handle the controls well.