• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

If you’re a salsa snob, I’ll one up you with being a chip snob and tostitos aren’t allowed in our house. Tastes awful, fake crunch (although I know they only have 3 ingredients) and zero authenticity. Not saying you have to spend extra on some fancy Central Market chip but staying brand loyal to Tostitos is like indulging in nothing but Natural Light. There are other great chips out there in every market that are better than tostitos.
Great chips, easy to find? Go!
I love all different types of tortilla chips and I absolutely LOVE Tostitos.

ftwfrog

No

They keep it in the refrigerated section at HEB. I have started to see it jarred in the standard salsa aisle occasionally as well.
Brookshires as well.
I saw it in a big tub (double the size of the regular) at Albertsons a few weeks back. The other customers looked at me really weird when i started moaning and grunting in front of the fridge.

Julio’s has chips too. It’s the MSG that makes it taste so dang good.
It was the MSG that made us give it up for awhile. Now we just get it on special occasions and take a Milk Thistle.
Side note, if you’re not a taker of milk thistle, you haven’t protected your liver the way you should-helps with hangovers, IMOH (I’m not a doctor. Just pretend to know a lot of boat about livers and alcohol. )

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Julio’s has chips too. It’s the MSG that makes it taste so dang good.
mmmm. And good for you, too!

sinus_tachycardia_svt.png