DT Landers 6’1” 283
DE 6’5” 240

TCU O Line
OT Niang 6’7” 328
OG Iwaugu 6’3” 311
C Harris 6’4” 295
OG Gaynor 6’5” 295
OT McKinney 6’7” 314
We may get dominated, but not because of size...

TCaliU

tumblr_ml290unYZv1s9030ao1_500.gif

Buckeye4life

OK, I admit it. I'm a slow learner. It wasn't until this statement that I realized I'm arguing with a 14-year-old kid.

Yes they did. Very impressive how they walloped Southern Utah, the pride of the Big Sky Conference, in Reser Stadium. Of course, the Oregon State defense also allowed the mighty Thunderbirds to score 25 on the Beavers' home field. Ooops...

Well that really narrows the field, doesn't it? I mean, there aren't many teams better than Southern, are there?

But I guess juggernaut Texas State, the pride of Sun Belt Conference, must be one of them. I mean, geez, they were 2-10 last season! And the season before that. And 3-9 the season before that. In the freakin' FCS!

Are you absolutely sure Texas State is better than Southern?

I will say this. You Big 10 schools pick the strangest mismatches to thump your chests over lopsided victories. I mean, is it really something to brag about? Frog fans would be embarrassed to crow about defeating weak OOC teams with losing records. We know these are tune-up games and mean absolutely nothing.

But you strut like a peacock over meaningless victories like these. You even spin fantasy narratives to make them sound way more impressive than they actually are. Frankly, it doesn't sound all that confident to me. Sounds kind of desperate.

hqdefault.jpg
We shall see on the 15th.. I'm done arguing about the outcome. We will have more fans. A very pised off team thanks to the media and people like all of you
.keep hating .people hate great programs.especially Ohio St..

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
We shall see on the 15th.. I'm done arguing about the outcome. We will have more fans. A very pised off team thanks to the media and people like all of you
Actually we don't hate great programs—for instance, most Frog fans admire OU and had nothing but love for LSU when we played at AT&T years ago—but we do hate a fanbase and school with an entitlement attitude (ref. 1998 Sun Bowl, 2010 Rose Bowl, 2013-2017 TCU vs UT series [football], 2016-2017 TCU vs A&M series [baseball], any year Baylor).

Wexahu

No idea who you are but the vibe you throw off here is kind of the exact stereotype of what we think a typical OSU fan might be......probably didn't even go to school there, probably have a closet full of jerseys that you wear far too often, probably spend WAY too much of your disposable income on OSU football, and generally don't have much going for you in life outside of rooting for a football team that does pretty well, and therefore gives you some sort of self worth.

I'm sure there are some good OSU fans out there, but you're embarrassing yourself.