• The KillerFrogs

Buckeye fans were not impressed

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
We shall see on the 15th.. I'm done arguing about the outcome. We will have more fans. A very pised off team thanks to the media and people like all of you
.keep hating .people hate great programs.especially Ohio St..

Pised?
Typical ashol from Oho.
And great use of the period. I think I’ve seen you cutting lawns in my neighborhood with your OSU t-shirt on.

netty2424

Please... and we are not Southern girls college or Suck My U.. . Oregon st won big this week. .and rutgers scored 35 on a team better than southern.. see how your QB handles the best D line in the nation and a huge very athletic O line... our RBs. ..Lightning fast receiver's and Haskins . Goodluck frogs..
FWIW Kansas is favored over Rutgers this week. So if you want to hang your hat on that, by all means.

For all of the Ohio State fans lurking, didn’t y’all have a coach say last year before the OU game that it was the best DL has ever coached and fans were saying OU was going to get killed by your DL?
Oklahoma had the number one pick at QB dont forget. Also Ohio State held them to a season low 31 points.

First, 31 was not their season low.

Second, you played them in Columbus. They only scored 7 more against us in Norman.

Third, you only managed 16 points?

Keep going, though. You’re doing great.
Sorry 2 points above their season low. Ohio State beat them by 3 Td's in Norman the year before. Wish Ohio State could've continued the games with them. Instead we get stuck playin TCU. Now Ohio State has to embarrass y'all in Jerry's world and we'll have more fans there

Eight

Sorry 2 points above their season low. Ohio State beat them by 3 Td's in Norman the year before. Wish Ohio State could've continued the games with them. Instead we get stuck playin TCU. Now Ohio State has to embarrass y'all in Jerry's world and we'll have more fans there

when most of your state is unemployed it is easy for them to travel to events while when you own and run companies you have responsibilities.

now run along, get more facts wrong, and go make the lives of battered women living in that [ Finebaum ] hole you call a state even more miserable if that is possible.

I live in Western Pennsylvania and need some yard work done.

You interested?

when most of your state is unemployed it is easy for them to travel to events while when you own and run companies you have responsibilities.

now run along, get more facts wrong, and go make the lives of battered women living in that [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] hole you call a state even more miserable if that is possible.
lol interesting that everyone who is "unemployed" has enough money to travel. interesting

Eight

lol interesting that everyone who is "unemployed" has enough money to travel. interesting

state unemployment checks and payments from the automakers who shut the plants down, but still kept employees on the books to make the unions happy. there is an economic model that made ohio great again. i must warn you strippers in texas will not accept checks from the state of ohio if you try to sign them over to them

if you have other questions about strip clubs bob is our expert.

as far as dining options the 7-11's in arlington have been stocking up on nattie light and hot pockets

I live in Western Pennsylvania and need some yard work done.

You interested?
state unemployment checks and payments from the automakers who shut the plants down, but still kept employees on the books to make the unions happy. there is an economic model that made ohio great again. i must warn you strippers in texas will not accept checks from the state of ohio if you try to sign them over to them

if you have other questions about strip clubs bob is our expert.

as far as dining options the 7-11's in arlington have been stocking up on nattie light and hot pockets
Disrespecting Natty light? Now you've crossed the line

Eight

Disrespecting Natty light? Now you've crossed the line

how do you think they feel knowing they are the state drink of ohio?

at least west virginia with moonshine has a rustic, return to simpler times feel to it

natty light reeks of someone who spent the rest of their money on body paint and fake beads you can get for free at mardi gras

Frog-in-law1995

Good luck Saturday. Here’s the thing about “embarrassing us” though...at the end of the game, we’re still represented by Gary Patterson and you’re still represented by Urban Meyer. Which fan base really ought to be embarrassed? And just imagine if we win, to boot.

how do you think they feel knowing they are the state drink of ohio?

at least west virginia with moonshine has a rustic, return to simpler times feel to it

natty light reeks of someone who spent the rest of their money on body paint and fake beads you can get for free at mardi gras
What a shame, how did you get through high school and college without some Nasty Natty? Your loss really