• The KillerFrogs

FWST: He posted the video of Mayfield hitting a TCU player during warmups, never expected to harm

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
It's like Baker never learned the most basic rule of sports...

car-game-off.jpg

TCUBetterThanYou

He posted the video of Mayfield hitting a TCU player during warmups, never expected to harm role model’s reputation

BY LENA BLIETZ
lblietz@star-telegram.com

It was supposed to be a funny Snapchat.

While Carter LaValley watched the Sooners warm up before they faced off against the Horned Frogs last month, he happened to shoot an errant pass from Baker Mayfield that hit a TCU player in the head.

He later posted the video on his Twitter account under the handle @carterlavalley.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article187657043.html

Roll model? Come on kid, surely you can do better than that.

Austintxfrog94

“People don’t understand that to play football, especially at his level, you’ve got to be a dawg. Bake is an absolute dawg,” LaValley said.
Dumbest quote I’ve read in a while. I didnt see Deshaun Watson grabbing his crotch and taunting other sidelines. There are numerous examples now of OU making apologies for awful behavior if their guys can play. They come off like a Briles ran program.

Chongo94

This idiot still ruins it and easily shows his true colors when he trots out the usual OU line of "there was room to run around."

And he comes off as yet another cocky entitled asshat with the makings of a future Baker when he says send me the story when it comes out, "I'd like to show my friends and family! They think it's hilarious."