• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by SuperBarrFrog

1. SuperBarrFrog

OT - Favorite Alcoholic Beverage

Mezcal or Tequila and Topo. No lime needed.
  2. SuperBarrFrog

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

you are getting there now, I like those. I was thinking the same that lighter grey would be better. Also wish they had more colors. If they had lavender I’d do a fade from purple to lavender to white
  3. SuperBarrFrog

This is kinda fun. Here’s my first attempt.
  4. SuperBarrFrog

Something isn’t working right with those. Maybe if you switch to all leather?
  5. SuperBarrFrog

Are AF1s more comfortable than the dunks? I got those Tcu dunks that came out this year and they look awesome but wouldn’t wanna wear them if I was gonna be out walking around all day to a football game
  6. SuperBarrFrog

Is July the worst sports month?

Just checked and the Finals air today on CBS at Noon eastern! Set your DVRs
  7. SuperBarrFrog

I watched the whole fiesta bowl right before it though which was nice!
  8. SuperBarrFrog

very nice. You get em?
  9. SuperBarrFrog

I was waiting for someone with that one!
  10. SuperBarrFrog

Somebody buy me Grimlock!
  11. SuperBarrFrog

Flatwater Free Press: TCU slugger came to play in College World Series. He rediscovered his Native roots.

I’m not sure. I’ll have to ask my brother as he did all the research.
  12. SuperBarrFrog

Flatwater Free Press: TCU slugger came to play in College World Series. He rediscovered his Native roots.

Apparently there is a whole ph I’ve read that article before and it’s super interesting. My family had been in Missouri for lots of generations but I think when they come over to US originally tHey must’ve migrated thru NC and TN but I can’t remember for sure. alsays lots of surprises when you...
  13. SuperBarrFrog

I was told my whole life that we my family lines were Irish and Cherokee Indian. Few years back my brother did one of the genealogy things with the blood test and everything revealing we had absolutely no Native American and had descended from Scotland not Ireland. Lol.
  14. SuperBarrFrog

It was a great match too. Best I’ve seen in quite a few years. There was even a 27 minute game that had like 13 deuces