• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by Mavsman53

1. M

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

FootballScoop is reporting that Doug Meacham is returning to TCU in an undetermined role
  2. M

Charles O'Bannon Jr

Former USC basketball player, Charles O'Bannon Jr will visit TCU this weekend. In 3 years at USC, he has only played in 18 games. My guess is, he would have 2 years to play
  3. M

Signing Day thread

Bud Clark is officially a Frog!!!
  4. M

Jett Duffy transferring

He is a grad transfer, eligible immediately
  5. M

Jett Duffey

This is not TCU related, but Texas Tech QB Jett Duffey has entered the transfer portal. With Bowman coming back from injury and talk about the Utah St QB transferring in, this made a lot of sense for Duffey
  6. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

Auburn has hired Chad Morris as their offensive coordinator.
  7. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

DE Jimari Butler de-commits from Tennessee
  8. M

2019-2020 TCU basketball thread

Barlow has left the basketball team
  9. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

I listened to the Frogcast podcast today. Some notes- They have 6 scholarships available Staff is looking at Omar Manning again. Weird rule, he would not count against the 6 open scholarships they have because he was a former student QB Chandler Morris is the top QB they are after. They have...
  10. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

Crypto, anything on Theo Howard, the former UCLA WR? I saw a report a few months ago that said TCU was one of the schools recruiting him to transfer
  11. M

Michael Collins

Michael Collins has entered his name into the transfer portal
  12. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

Garrett Hayes just committed!!!
  13. M

2020 Recruiting Thread

DE Tyren Irby from NW Mississippi JUCO offered. He is a current Oklahoma St commit. Not sure what our chances are of getting him to flip
  14. M

Jaquaze Sorrells

Sorrells and Jenkins side by side for the next 3-4 years sounds fun!
  15. M

Jaquaze Sorrells

2019 4-star DT Jaquaze Sorrells will be transferring to TCU. He was a 2019 S. Carolina commit, but was unable to attend there because he did not qualify. He will attend TCU in the Spring.