• The KillerFrogs

Recent content by BKSledge

1. B

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs at Cyclones (Oct 7, 2023; 7PM)

Cool, another we didn’t get shut out blow out.
  2. B

Gameday Thread: Frogs and Cougars in H-Town

That kickoff TD really made is look like more of game than it was. The D shut the Cougs down. Also, the helmets look amazing 10/10.
  3. B

Gameday Thread: Nicholls State vs TCU

That is definitely the way you put a couple of bad plays behind you.
  4. B

Week 2 Games

All the talk and it’s Tech’s worst start since 1990.
  5. B

AP: Potential new rivalries in Big 12 with Brigham Young becoming league's 3rd private Christian school

The only difference between Scientologists, Mormons, and Christians is that L. Ron Hubbard made up a bunch of stuff pretty recently, Joseph Smith made up a bunch of stuff a little less recently and Christians made up a bunch of stuff quite a long time ago... They all can believe what they want...
  6. B

FROGLAW just called me from I-35 North of Denton. I-35 shutdown just South of Sanger going North

Tear it all down. Never should’ve been built directly through major cities. Building one more lane never works. You are the traffic. Your family is the traffic, your friends are the traffic. Your Colleagues are the traffic. It has never worked.
  7. B

Spring football (the place for not so inside information)

60 yds. Thrown at the 15 to the other 5 with a 40-yard line midfield. 25 yds side 1 + 35 yds side 2 = 60 yards.
  8. B

WFAA: Year-long construction on University Drive in Fort Worth begins

Brewing Frog- “We should kill people that what to make it safe for TCU students to walk/bike to the closest large business district to campus.” Why exactly do you think there is little to no bike/pedestrian traffic in the area? Do you think maybe that that infrastructure might suck except for...
  9. B

TCU vs Western Virginia MBB

Wells didn’t even touch him…
  10. B

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

Just watched a practice video of him at Miss St. He threw an INT that was a carbon copy of the Winters Pick 6 last week.
  11. B

Does anyone still think the air raid will get us a NC?

42.5% of our yards came from rushing and we ran the ball 55.5% of the time... Definitely not Air Raid.
  12. B

LA Travel Thread

I can see Santa Monica from my balcony on a clear day. This is what it looks like right now. See y’all at the game.
  13. B

Where Are You Staying in LA?

My place. I live 8.5 miles away in Marina Del Rey.