• The KillerFrogs

Sam Jackson is in the transfer portal

puckster59

Was he gonna surpass Chandler at QB? Seems like CM has the leg up on a lot of this stuff. Although he'll have to prove it come game time in tough play. I'm guessing these kids look around the various meeting room and start doing math about what is best for their future. Just the new portal world. Kids want to play.
They have people in their ear, too. Lots of voices. Too much pressure for some.

Double D

Tier 1
All these kids entering the portal. I saw some talking head on CBS made a great comment about that. 'You better be startin before you're departin'. His point is that a lot of players go to the portal but don't end up on scholarship somewhere. Something I don't think a lot of players consider. He said many players sit in the portal and don't find a new home.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Handwriting in the wall - going to be crowded at TCU. The new Georgia West -#2 team in the country. If I was a recruit I’d look at last night and think I can help this team become better than Georgia.
I had this same thought...but maybe naïve optimism? The impact you can have would be much larger at a TCU than at a UGA. UGA you are just one of the crowd although you play for SEC/CFP every year so that is very attractive.