• The KillerFrogs

Choke kings

2314@work

Contributor
OK, it's clear now. :wink:

GoMAVS2007_001.sized.jpg

masterfrog

Can we finally put this thread to rest? The Mavericks no longer have a chance to choke a series as they are the underdog versus the Lakers in the next round. They lost a road playoff game in game four and in the end, it didn't matter at all.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
They almost blew another big. After blowing the 23-point lead in Portland that gave birth to this thread they almost completely blew a 17-point lead in the third, again by seemingly letting off the gas and letting Portland quickly narrow the deficit. Fortunately Jet was hot and Dallas was able to stop their charge and take control with Dirk hitting eight FTs in like the last 40 seconds.

2314@work

Contributor
They almost blew another big. After blowing the 23-point lead in Portland that gave birth to this thread they almost completely blew a 17-point lead in the third, again by seemingly letting off the gas and letting Portland quickly narrow the deficit. Fortunately Jet was hot and Dallas was able to stop their charge and take control with Dirk hitting eight FTs in like the last 40 seconds.
Best part about Mavs win is Houston Frog and all the other Kf.c Mavs haters are disappointed.
And tonight the most annoying fans in the NBA - San Antonio Spurs fans - will be crying after their crusty team gets blown out. :laugh:

masterfrog

This is why Kobe will never win another title. I can't believe how big a choker this Lakers team is. They blow a 16 point lead at home. Boy I get tired of rooting for choke kings. :biggrin:

TCURiggs

Boy howdy, those TNT guys were really talking down Dirk after tonight's game I tell ya'. Must have done a 360 in the last week.

I also liked the pre-game discussion when Barkley said that the Mavs were going to win this round b/c they have the best player in the series in Dirk.

What a great game. I couldn't go to sleep after though...heart rate was a little high.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I also liked the pre-game discussion when Barkley said that the Mavs were going to win this round b/c they have the best player in the series in Dirk.

What a great game. I couldn't go to sleep after though...heart rate was a little high.
Benadryl helps with that. Only reason I'm actually alert this morning. Was able to get at least 6 hours of sleep.