• The KillerFrogs

TCU v. Utah game predictions?

Since it isn't 20degrees in utah this weekend, I see TCU playing the best game of the year so far, shutting up the utah student section, holding utah to a field goal, shoing the nation that TCU is under rated, and should be in the #1 spot come December. Only thing is, if TCU scores a good amount, I could possibly see Utah in the endzone a couple of times.

TCU - 45
Utah - 17

YA

Going to game but not confident in our pass defense.

We are going to get plenty of passes and even reverses to players in the backfield that turn into passes. We are very susceptible to teams that pass the ball well and throw in trick plays.

Hate to say it 27-16 utah.

MidlandFrog

Going to game but not confident in our pass defense.

We are going to get plenty of passes and even reverses to players in the backfield that turn into passes. We are very susceptible to teams that pass the ball well and throw in trick plays.

Hate to say it 27-16 utah.

Me too, that #1 pass defense has looked awful all season. Did you watch the Baylor game????? More playmakers on the outside than Utah and a QB who can run.

moudy

We had a safety on Baylor

We had a safety against Oregon State, although that wasn't a traditional safety.

I see this one 24-17, with the Frogs getting down early and coming back to win (a la Oregon State). Utah will score at least once on a big play, but TCU will control the ball and score too many times.

moudy

And where might the 2 points be from between these?

Bad Snap forced RGIII to kick the ball thru the endzone and out of bounds.

TCU 28-3
TCU 35-3 (+7)
TCU 38-3 (+3)

I don't see 2 points there...nor do I remember a safety against Baylor. Am I crazy?

bscttyb

I see TCU getting off to a slow start, and start down 10-0. At Halftime we will be up 14-10, only to be down again 17-14 by the middle of the 3rd.

We end up Scoring in the 3rd making it 21-17, and tack on an extra field goal in the 4th to win the game

24-17 FROGS WIN!!!

D

Daniel Plainview

Purple wins but doesn't cover the spread, 20-18.

so how are you predicting the Utes go about scoring 18?

6 field goals?
3 TD's with 3 missed XP?
2 TD's, 2 safetys?

Just curious...18 seems like an odd number.