• The KillerFrogs

Fire Joe Gillespie

Frogfam4

I apologize if this has been asked. But if he is fired, what names would be guys in hat or he frogs need to really go hard after?

Chongo94

I apologize if this has been asked. But if he is fired, what names would be guys in hat or he frogs need to really go hard after?

CardFrog

There is no chance he is being retained. Look at his defensive rankings the last two years. Dykes would be betting his career on someone who can’t coach. Giving up 60+ points is not a result of the players talent but solely coaching.
I am very disappointed in the defense and the season but you have to put some of the blame on the players as well. They flat out gave up at times and that is not acceptable. Agree the coaching and the scheme were suspect though.

Frogfam4

I am very disappointed in the defense and the season but you have to put some of the blame on the players as well. They flat out gave up at times and that is not acceptable. Agree the coaching and the scheme were suspect though.
I understand that. But they may not have ben sold on the defense. I have seen kids not give 100% if they do not like or believe in the system. I don't Know if they gave up as much as were frustrated with t he calls. If we as fans were frustrated I am sure the players were getting there as well.

CardFrog

I understand that. But they may not have ben sold on the defense. I have seen kids not give 100% if they do not like or believe in the system. I don't Know if they gave up as much as were frustrated with t he calls. If we as fans were frustrated I am sure the players were getting there as well.
I don't disagree at all.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That might explain the laughing in the KSU debacle...

BelPTex

There is no chance he is being retained. Look at his defensive rankings the last two years. Dykes would be betting his career on someone who can’t coach. Giving up 60+ points is not a result of the players talent but solely coaching.
TCU better have a replacement plan in place and fully active now. A number of coaches are already coming and going. New head coaches might well bring their DC with them, assuming they are good and possibly instrumental in the head coaches' hiring.

FloridaFrog76129

I have a feeling they are all staying, but will try to make "changes" to be better for next year
The ole Cumbie 2.0…worked out really well for TCU and man that guy is a great coach at LA tech.

He’s a really nice person and that’s why TCU pays them millions…to be nice people…but then we have Briles so who knows