• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at the Little Apple, Wildcat Edition (Oct 21, 2023; 6PM)

Horny4TCU

Talk about adding insult to injury. It rained so scheissing hard while we were waiting on the shuttle to take us back to where we parked. And there was nothing we could do but stand there and get soaked. A fitting ending to that terrible night.
After the horrible loss, we were at a "bus stop" that the shuttle driver, slowed down to tell us wasn't a shuttle stop. Then went to the stop ahead of us, waited, and as we were running up, closed the doors and drove off. Leaving us in the rain. We waited for another 20-30 minutes in pouring rain for the next one. I was cussing that driver for the rest of the trip.

Sonny Side Up

All I'm trying to say is this staff came with a good reputation. Building with the portal has its shortfalls. They hit the jackpot a couple of times with it filling the gaps. Didn't work this season. I'm in agreement with the lack of effort and intensity. Team lacks fire this season. That's concerning.
I’m sorry, but how on earth can you play football since the age of five or six, get the chance to play at this level, and have no fire? It just doesn’t register with me.

BleedNPurple

Now you know how BYU felt this week getting beat the same way we are. We aren’t showing much in the toughness department and getting the hell kicked out of us.

Just saw BYU rebounding nicely against Tech. We need to get our shot together.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
After the horrible loss, we were at a "bus stop" that the shuttle driver, slowed down to tell us wasn't a shuttle stop. Then went to the stop ahead of us, waited, and as we were running up, closed the doors and drove off. Leaving us in the rain. We waited for another 20-30 minutes in pouring rain for the next one. I was cussing that driver for the rest of the trip.
They had a park and ride shuttle at a few different locations that we took. We parked at the library and took the shuttle from there. It dropped us off and picked us up at one of the parking lots at the stadium.