• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

J-sauce has been getting married, moving back to Nebraska, and making a baby. Too busy for us here.

SnoSki has been out making music and checked out for a couple years or so now.

Riggs and Swanson are still around intermittently, but not as often. Truthfully, nobody is around here as often as we used to be.

Welfare check on maniac is maybe a misnomer. Has he ever been well? Seriously, though, he's as high strung as ever, but I see him a lot more on the 247 board than this one. He hasn't changed much.
Thanks Purp, I’m connected to a few via social media and Sauce definitely made a baby but was still a participant in the two bowl games - kudos to him.

Snoski has put out some music that has gotten some good ratings locally and made a national list as well, he’s doing well.

Same goes to maniac, I think him and his wife took their baby to almost every home game this year. Future frog right there!

Ron Swanson

Welfare check on maniac, j-sauce, Snoski, Riggs, and Ron Swanson
Was in a rough way yesterday with the physical and emotional toll that game (and those 20 beers, wine and a scotch) took on me, but I got a good night sleep and feeling pretty good today.

That was an a$$ whip of epic proportions, both on the field and in the monsoon afterwards, but I wouldn’t trade that magical season for anything. It was awesome. It’s important not to dwell on the negative and focus on the bigger picture.

HFrog1999

Was in a rough way yesterday with the physical and emotional toll that game (and those 20 beers, wine and a scotch) took on me, but I got a good night sleep and feeling pretty good today.

That was an a$$ whip of epic proportions, both on the field and in the monsoon afterwards, but I wouldn’t trade that magical season for anything. It was awesome. It’s important not to dwell on the negative and focus on the bigger picture.

monty python GIF

Mean Purple

J-sauce has been getting married, moving back to Nebraska, and making a baby. Too busy for us here.

SnoSki has been out making music and checked out for a couple years or so now.

Riggs and Swanson are still around intermittently, but not as often. Truthfully, nobody is around here as often as we used to be.

Welfare check on maniac is maybe a misnomer. Has he ever been well? Seriously, though, he's as high strung as ever, but I see him a lot more on the 247 board than this one. He hasn't changed much.
speaking of the 247, Did Jeremy pretty much nail recruit predictions again? Is he getting pretty good reporting/information opportunities with the new coaching staff?

Good to hear from you Ron. Drinking Lagavulin? Really like your outlook and I’m doing my best to have the same mindset

tcudoc

Hot take: Superstore is a super under appreciated show (as is Community)

Some of the best mindless TV to watch with the Mrs. before zZzZz
I watched a few episodes from season one of Superstore. I found it to be unwatchable. The characters were awful and contrived and the jokes were unfunny. One character had a voice that was so weirdly fake and unrealistic. Every time he spoke, it was like nails on a chalk board.
**I felt similarly about Parks and Rec in the early episodes. It felt like the main character (Leslie) was trying too hard to be a female Michael Scott. The writers and actors eventually found their groove and Parks and Rec became a really good show. Are you telling me that Superstore has improved And is now funny? Maybe I need to give it another chance.

Frog-in-law1995

Melissa Rauch and John Laroquette are teaming up for a Night Court sequel. I was a big fan of the original - mostly because of Laroquette - but I’m not expecting much out of this. Very difficult to recapture that magic. I suspect we’ll start seeing drop-ins from the old cast that remains alive (Bull and Roz, I guess) shortly, and probably Brent Spiner, too (who did a recurring ignorant country folk type character that was constantly in trouble). And that will signal the beginning of the end.