• The KillerFrogs

2022 Fiesta Bowl Complaints Thread

Tshirt Fan

let her rip bbc GIF by Top Gear

Frog DJ

Like Puckster, I’m just too jazzed about the win to get very upset about much, but the lines to get into the stadium were ridiculous.

The lines weren’t all that long, but the pinch points were so narrow, that it took about an hour between security and ticket taking.

We’ve been to several other NFL stadiums all over the country, and we’ve never seen anything that horribly mismanaged before.

Everything else (concessions, bathrooms, etc.) was fine, but the delays to simply get into the stadium were absurd and frustrating.

I can’t really afford the national championship trip, but I’ve been a die hard Frog literally all my life, so there’s no way I’m missing it.

I may have to hitchhike home to Houston, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that an old man my age will simply never get again.

So, see everyone in LA!

Go Frogs!

Boomhauer

Like Puckster, I’m just too jazzed about the win to get very upset about much, but the lines to get into the stadium were ridiculous.

The lines weren’t all that long, but the pinch points were so narrow, that it took about an hour between security and ticket taking.

We’ve been to several other NFL stadiums all over the country, and we’ve never seen anything that horribly mismanaged before.

Everything else (concessions, bathrooms, etc.) was fine, but the delays to simply get into the stadium were absurd and frustrating.

I can’t really afford the national championship trip, but I’ve been a die hard Frog literally all my life, so there’s no way I’m missing it.

I may have to hitchhike home to Houston, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that an old man my age will simply never get again.

So, see everyone in LA!

Go Frogs!

This. Also, concessions ran out of water in Q3. Ridiculous for a pro stadium. Gameday experience must’ve been trained by SMU.

r7commish

So, see everyone in LA!

Go Frogs!
I parked in east preferred around 12:00 ish (traffic was slow going for the last 1/2 mile but not that bad), parked and ate lunch in my rental car (was there solo) walked up to the stadium and walked right in around 12:30. Lines were minimal. Merch lines however were insanely long and when did the price of a hoodies reach $70?

froginmn

So, see everyone in LA!

Go Frogs!
Having been to the 2010 version I planned to go into the stadium plenty early. Zero lines at 12:30.

Outback Frog

Got to the stadium two hours before kickoff after exiting off of the 101 freeway to Cardinals Way. Then the slowest moving traffic ever in getting to park began. Beyond ridiculous when you see a number of people bailing out of cars in frustration and heading to the stadium. Nothing more frustrating than being right at a stadium, but then it takes an hour to finally park. Horrible traffic management by the single Glendale cop working the light box at the intersection of Cardinals Way and 91st. Street. Nobody bothered to scan our parking pass, which leads me to believe we could have parked for free.

Frog-O-Rama

Camera work missed pick six
Rougher passer was BS
Trophy ceremony not show bc Georgia pregame
Showed McCarthy gf but not Duggans
Kept showing the same fan 9x
No mention of first meeting ever
Didnt get prime announcers
Only showed showgirls for 1 second
At the game, the on field MC, getting the fans into the game, mentioned that it was the first meeting between the two teams.