• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

LisaLT

Zach live right now. (In the background you can hear a teammate say "we were unprepared and do not give a ...")

- "We losing ain't got s with me"
- "Good to see another QB"
- "How my foot? Been doing good, dude"
- "Bring that wallet. I need it"
- "I be back next week"
Where is he live saying this stuff. I wish I was a fly on the wall sometimes

Wexahu

Zach live right now. (In the background you can hear a teammate say "we were unprepared and do not give a ...")

- "We losing ain't got s with me"
- "Good to see another QB"
- "How my foot? Been doing good, dude"
- "Bring that wallet. I need it"
- "I be back next week"
What a locker room we must have. It’s clear we need more 5 ⭐️ social media warriors.

cheese83

For those that think [ #2020 ] like this doesn’t flow downhill…….SMH.

Set him straight, or get him out of here.

Just sounds like frustrated kids & regular Instagram stuff. Pretty normal if you went around and looked at players posting stuff or kids that age.
Will say the worst thing I’m seeing out of that is the whole we didn’t prepare and don’t give a crap from another player. Wonder who said that? It’s clear Gary and the staff have completely lost the locker room.

Wexahu

Just sounds like frustrated kids & regular Instagram stuff. Pretty normal if you went around and looked at players posting stuff or kids that age.
Will say the worst thing I’m seeing out of that is the whole we didn’t prepare and don’t give a crap from another player. Wonder who said that? It’s clear Gary and the staff have completely lost the locker room.
Honestly almost shocked at some the excuses being made here. Here’s a kid that I’m sure influences a lot of other guys on the team and in a game where he doesn’t play and we get our ass kicked, this is what he decides to air publicly? This guy is all drama all the time, always has been. And I don’t really think he could give a [ Finebaum ] about winning. And then we go out there and nobody on the team acts like they care, and you think there’s no coorelation? Again, we have basically become Texas. A bunch of prima donnas who barely care.

I blame the coaches for letting this go on, but we need to move on from this crap.

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Honestly almost shocked at some the excuses being made here. Here’s a kid that I’m sure influences a lot of other guys on the team and in a game where he doesn’t play and we get our ass kicked, this is what he decides to air publicly? This guy is all drama all the time, always has been. And I don’t really think he could give a [ #2020 ] about winning. And then we go out there and nobody on the team acts like they care, and you think there’s no coorelation? Again, we have basically become Texas. A bunch of prima donnas who barely care.

I blame the coaches for letting this go on, but we need to move on from this crap.
To anyone paying attention he’s one of the best teammates on the team. On the sidelines supporting guys even when he’s not playing. Perhaps he’s high maintenance (I honestly don’t know what the truth is) but he’s been good in the classroom and stayed out of trouble the entire time he’s been here. He may be doing some things you don’t like but to single him out is absurd. The team has 20+ issues to fix before you get to Zach Evans.

Wexahu

To anyone paying attention he’s one of the best teammates on the team. On the sidelines supporting guys even when he’s not playing. Perhaps he’s high maintenance (I honestly don’t know what the truth is) but he’s been good in the classroom and stayed out of trouble the entire time he’s been here. He may be doing some things you don’t like but to single him out is absurd. The team has 20+ issues to fix before you get to Zach Evans.
I think him, and more importantly everything surrounding him, is a big part of the problem. I personally don’t think a “great teammate” takes to Instagram like that after an embarrassing loss in which he didn’t play. We’ll just have to agree to disagree but I don’t think my POV is absurd.

Moose Stuff

I think him, and more importantly everything surrounding him, is a big part of the problem. I personally don’t think a “great teammate” takes to Instagram like that after an embarrassing loss in which he didn’t play. We’ll just have to agree to disagree but I don’t think my POV is absurd.
I assume you don’t have kids? This is what they do. This is happening at every school in the country.

cheese83

Yeah like Moose said, go look at players Twitter or Instagram feeds, these kids put everything online these days. Even pro players, you just have to accept that this age group is really into social media.

Evans has nothing to do with the team looking horrible in all aspects. He’s been positive from what I’ve seen. Some of you guys are looking for someone to blame and I don’t think it’s one of the best RBs we have had since LT.

TCUWIN

This is a perfect example of frustrated players who have given up on the coaches. They have no other recourse than to lash out. They are embarrassed so they act like they don’t care. Coaching change needed now!