• The KillerFrogs

Zach Evans

Frog Island

CGP has lost control of this program. Six hours behind EDT (while drinking a Lava Flow), but this is just the beginning. Players are fed up with CGP. (Even Pro players we sponsor.)

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

I am abt finished and going all in on the wife's ala mater: Okie Lite.
I read this board enough to know who’s full of it and who’s not. I get the sense you do know a few thing. Not sure how much, but definitely more than most of us jokers here.

Are you saying he’s gone for sure and there’s a few more also?

Frog Island

Zach has been flirting all season. Admin was slow to respond as to a strategy to NIL. Thankfully we have a few BoD and donors to step up to the plate. But ADJD is expired IMO.

No idea abt CGP. I stay wayyyyy far of those conversations and have no influence anyway. All I know is we have a kid in the front office. (Sue me, ADJD, as you threatened.)
I’m talking about Zach and other players (please don’t say QJ and Kendre).

But yeah, Donati just seems like a punk.

Toad Jones

I hate to say it ... but told you so. He gone. (And he will not be the first.)
THINK THERE WILL BE MANY*.. AND ONCE IT STARTS, THERE WILL BE A STAMPEDE ALL AT ONCE AND GARY WILL EMBARRASSED AND SO WILL THE ASSISTANT COACH'S. NEXT YEAR COULD BE WORST THAN THIS YEAR. IT WILL TAKE FOUR MAYBE FIVE YEARS TO BRING US BACK.. <revenue> WILL BE DOWN THEN WHAT WILL THE STEP BROTHERS SAY.
BTW ; BELIEVE WE WILL ALSO LOOSE TWO POSSIBLY THREE ASSISTANT COACH'S TOO.

( * 20 OR MORE)

post script: the national press will eat TCU, Gary Patterson up because at one time we were darlings. Big darlings! Everybody will be down in the mouth and our place won't be worth shottin'. Gary and TCU could soften this blow by announcing quickly what we already know will happen.

Last edited:

Toad Jones

CGP has lost control of this program. Six hours behind EDT (while drinking a Lava Flow), but this is just the beginning. Players are fed up with CGP. (Even Pro players we sponsor.)

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program (does the photo below suggest I am flaking with pennie donations?!? It is filled with Horned Frogs every Saturday away game)...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

I am abt finished and going all in on the wife's ala mater: Okie Lite. Now on to focusing on the Pokes.
YES YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL IT

Atom

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program (does the photo below suggest I am flaking with pennie donations?!?)...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

I am abt finished and going all in on the wife's ala mater: Okie Lite. Now on to focusing on the Pokes.
Not saying you don't already, but the money is better spent on bettering people, local economies, and America as a whole. That's not tcu or higher education in general in my opinion. Trade schools is where I donate now.

Oh, FYI: I txted Jeremiah two weeks ago to "reconcile" and donate $mm to the football program (does the photo below suggest I am flaking with pennie donations?!? It is filled with Horned Frogs every Saturday away game)...no response. He has lost control over his department as well.

Nice flex.

netty2424

New phone, who dis?

Moose Stuff

Zach has been flirting all season. Admin was slow to respond as to a strategy to NIL. Thankfully we have a few BoD and donors to step up to the plate. But ADJD is expired IMO.

No idea abt CGP. I stay wayyyyy far of those conversations and have no influence anyway. All I know is we have a kid in the front office. (Sue me, ADJD, as you threatened.)
LMAO, He threatened to sue you?!?! Stealing a line from Crypto…. Hey Jeremiah, you suck.