• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

SackLunch

I think he's already lost this locker room. Some of it is because he doesn't have great leaders on the team, some of it is because he definitely doesn't have great leaders on his staff and some of it is because this team doesn't look like they truly want to own the culture of TCU football. It was always a pride thing when it came to playing great defense and I don't see anything close to that from this defense, when they play or when they show them on the sidelines.

SackLunch

It take Patterson a quarter to adjust. His defense is always better in the 2nd and 4th quarters. Why? Maybe he needs to stop and ask coaches what the bell is going on. This has been a thing forever, he needs to clean house and get someone that will call him on his weaknesses
Yup because we were pretty good when we had Bumpas and he had no problem doing that. I don't know of any coaches that have come through since Bumpas that had the guts to actually speak up and maybe butt heads with GP a little. He needs some guys that will give him real feedback and criticism and he get's nothing close to that with this current staff.