• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 2020-21 Basketball Thread

Eight

kansas sleep walks their way to a 65-61 win over winless north dakota state

jayhawks shot 38% from the field and 27% from behind the arc.

Eight

villanova hangs on for a win at texas today 68-64.

big difference in the game was nova was 14-19 from the line while texas was 3-6

Skip Jansen

villanova hangs on for a win at texas today 68-64.

big difference in the game was nova was 14-19 from the line while texas was 3-6

Interesting clash of styles in that game.

UT is long, athletic, and perimeter oriented. While Nova plays with more of a physical, slashing mentality.

Moose Stuff

Second time this week we've had a game and I haven't known about it until about an hour before tip. And it's a conference game at that.

Eight

tech forces 30 grambling turnovers as they win by 41.

they get two more games they should dominate in acu and atm-cc before they open conference play against kansas

Eight

west virginia hammers out and i mean hammers out a win over georgetown 80-71

wish the frogs defensive ends were built like the wvu bigs. they have two more games before opening with iowa state

Rose Bowl

An interesting game tonight is KU hosting Creighton. The Bluejays are solid and have several guys who can fill it up. Kansas has been fairly underwhelming so far but are still formidable.

Eight

kansas beats creighton 73-72 in a battle of top 10 teams

ok state beats oru 83-78 behind cade cunningham's 29 points

kstate as pharm posted lost to fort hays in what apparently was fort hays first game of the year.

Eight

Tweet above says they were 0-3

very possible, i was pulling their record off of yahoo's box score instead of going on line to their website to confirm so that is my mistake

odd part is the fort hays website list the game against kstate as an exhibition and doesn't even give them credit for the win.

https://fhsuathletics.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule/2020-21

apparently hays is only allowed 22 official games this year and all 22 are taken up by miaa games so the game doesn't officially count for them, but does count for kstate

Pharm Frog

very possible, i was pulling their record off of yahoo's box score instead of going on line to their website to confirm so that is my mistake

odd part is the fort hays website list the game against kstate as an exhibition and doesn't even give them credit for the win.

https://fhsuathletics.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule/2020-21

apparently hays is only allowed 22 official games this year and all 22 are taken up by miaa games so the game doesn't officially count for them, but does count for kstate

Yep. Common practice now for D2 during covid limitations.

Pharm Frog

The future Top 10 Oklahoma Sooners are currently getting their doors blown off by Xavier. Down by 14 with 8m to play.

EDIT: Make that down by 20 with 7m to play.

Eight

tech wins against acu in what sounds like a dreadful game 51-44.

the raiders shot 28% from the floor, 13% from 3, and actually scored 2 fewer fields than acu. the difference was tech wasv 25-37 from the free throw line while acu was 6-9