• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 2020-21 Basketball Thread

Eight

west virginia hangs on to beat iowa state 70-65

baylor is scheduled to play kstate today and texas is supposed to play ok state on sunday

Eight

not a big 12 game, but a national game that will be worth a watch as gonzaga is scheduled to play virginia next saturday

not sure i can think of a bigger difference in styles of play among the major programs

Boomhauer

not a big 12 game, but a national game that will be worth a watch as gonzaga is scheduled to play virginia next saturday

not sure i can think of a bigger difference in styles of play among the major programs

Sure seems like the Zags year. They look incredible.

Eight

baylor rolls ksu 100-69 to open conference play for them. they have a couple of games that should be wins, get isu on january 2nd, and then sink's top 10 ou team on january 6th.

kansas plays wvu on tuesday in what looks to be the big game of the week for the big 12. if they can go 2-0 with wins over tech and wvu that is a great start for the jayhawks

texas hangs on to beat ok state 77-74 behind freshman greg brown's 24 points and 14 rebounds. the horns next conference game is a big win, kansas on january 2nd

ou gets tech on tuesday in a big game and then has another big game on january 2nd against wvu

kansas state's next conference game is january 2nd when they play the frogs

ok state plays their next game on january 2nd as well when they draw tech

Rose Bowl

I just got home after the game and a great dinner. That was not a close game but it was fun as hell.

****BREAKING NEWS**** Gonzaga is playing on another level right now. Virginia is no slouch and yet the game wasn’t even close.

Our team is good but those two teams are really good and show just how far we still have to go to get to that level.

CountryFrog

Texas dismantled Kansas in Lawrence.

Baylor handled Iowa St.

OU took down WVU behind 8 made 3's from some guy off the bench. Once again, Reaves is such an average player when he's not shooting 74 FT's.

Oklahoma St downs Tech in Lubbock. Our win over them looking even better now.