• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Pharm Frog

And some of y’all seem to be laboring under the delusion that Max saw Barber wide open and missed him. That pass was already in the air. Was it a good pass...of course not. No chance to complete it but it’s not like he saw the double bite and then missed the throw.

CountryFrog

Seeing what happens when your D couldn’t get off the field on 3rd downs
That's the biggest complaint for the defense today. They played good enough to keep us in it but realistically with our offense we need short fields to score points. You only get those with turnovers and 3 & outs. I think WV converted 8 of their first 10 third downs and that went a long way toward them controlling the game for the first 3 quarters.

That's been pretty typical for Gary's defense in recent years. Play just good enough to where the score board doesn't look too bad but do very little to actually contribute to winning the game.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Think the problem is too much of the old money is always worried about going back to the rough days if GP leaves. Well, we're there.
Yup.

I had the crazy idea that by bringing Kill in, GMFP would lay down the law and change the trajectory. I was wrong. Badly.

We've got some sad days ahead of us.