• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

CountryFrog

Game isn't over down only 11 but man it feels like we're down 28-3 and not 14-3. But if we can come out and get a stop then a TD then this is a game again.

I know, I know. About a 0.1% that actually happens but you gotta have hope for something.

Mean Purple

Obviously something is wrong when the Frogs were a much stronger Big 12 program early on, when playing with supposedly lesser talent, recruited while playing in the Mountain West, as opposed to the recent supposedly higher rated recruits which are producing far worse results.
Look at how mouthy these "stars" are on the sideline. I'd rather have the team players we had before. I'd also rather GP get off his comfortable ass and coach hard again.

Pharm Frog

Game isn't over down only 11 but man it feels like we're down 28-3 and not 14-3. But if we can come out and get a stop then a TD then this is a game again.

I know, I know. About a 0.1% that actually happens but you gotta have hope for something.

But it’s not wrong. Amazing we’re this close

Atomic Frawg

I am disappointed at what I am seeing on the field today, particularly in coaching decisions. The defense has given up some big plays and has been horrible on third downs. BUT they are still playing well enough to have us in the game. Ont he offensive side of the ball, we haven't established the run...which we all know, and the QB can't hit a beach ball with a baseball ball bat. If this were boxing I'd be telling my fighter that I'd better see something soon.

TX_Krötenechse

Look at how mouthy these "stars" are on the sideline. I'd rather have the team players we had before. I'd also rather GP get off his comfortable ass and coach hard again.
I think “we’re doing worse because we have better talent with bad attitudes” is an atomically bad take.

we’re losing because we have a coordinator staff that hasn’t adjusted to the game in more than five years and multiple coaches who are outright bad at coaching their positions. Talent isn’t the problem and there’s no evidence that our higher-rated players have better attitudes than the players we used to have.

Mean Purple

I think “we’re doing worse because we have better talent with bad attitudes” is an atomically bad take.

we’re losing because we have a coordinator staff that hasn’t adjusted to the game in more than five years and multiple coaches who are outright bad at coaching their positions. Talent isn’t the problem and there’s no evidence that our higher-rated players have better attitudes than the players we used to have.
good point. I would imagine Wells and others are wondering why they agreed to come play for this [ Finebaum ] show.