• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Atomic Frawg

Rewatched Sent of a Woman yesterday.

For some reason I did not remember the movie.

Pacino is in Full Pacino mode the entire film.

I felt for Charlie's character for being placed in a situation that was created by no fault of his own.
The Matrix series has become one of my fallbacks. Everytime I watch it I see something new or hear something that gives me an "aha" moment.

If you are into zombie flicks, I binged both seasons of Kingdom on Netflix. It's set in sword-wielding kingdom days, but it was surprisingly good visually and had a decent plot.

Just finished Season 1 of Cheer. About Navarro College. Impressive athleticism and similar production to Last Chance U but I do have to wonder about national championships when there’s only two teams competing (unless the show totally skipped over some qualifying competitions)

The son of two of my clients would have been on that show but he tore his meniscus just before they started filming. Dude is 100% into cheer and very good. Surprisingly straight, too.

Eight

take a different tact with a question for this group

what series started out really promising and then flamed out badly to your disappointment?

for me it is goliath with billy bob thornton.

first year was really solid thought there were a first weak spots to me, but it went to crap quickly and i never made it through the middle of year 2

what series started out really promising and then flamed out badly to your disappointment?

first year was really solid thought there were a first weak spots to me, but it went to crap quickly and i never made it through the middle of year 2

Lost

PO Frog

Goliath went to crap when they got to the trial in season 1. Was great until then and I was anticipating some great courtroom drama from Billy Bob, but it fizzled and lasted about two scenes. Huge let down.

Eight

Goliath went to crap when they got to the trial in season 1. Was great until then and I was anticipating some great courtroom drama from Billy Bob, but it fizzled and lasted about two scenes. Huge let down.

agree, the showdown they spent all season building to was just so poorly written almost as if they have 90% of the season written and just couldn't come up with an ending.

Froglaw

I watched all three seasons of Goliath.

I liked them all, but first season was outstanding.

Frog-in-law1995

Money Heist on Netflix is pretty good. Spanish actors, so you won’t recognize anyone, which I kinda liked. It’s funny, though...the English dubbing and the English subtitles are remarkably different. I’d prefer just subtitles, but that doesn’t seem to be an option.