• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I was just glad to get a roof.

Polaris does have an awesome deal on the Northstar Edition Ranger (which is fully cabbed and has HVAC) Buy one and get a free youth 4wheeler.

I just really liked the service with my local BRP dealer compared to the local Polaris dealer and I was sold on the giant defender once I drove it.

Yep. My brother gave it to his 3 YO as a Christmas present.

Mean Purple

Not paying attention to what I clicked, ended up in the general forum. After a few seconds of scrolling to find the bowl games thread, I realized I was in the wrong place.

tcudoc

If you look at the above video at 21:20, you will see that my son, Zak, was voted by the juggling community to be the second best juggler for 2019. The list is compiled every year for the past two decades by a guy from Berlin, Germany and voted on by the juggling community around the world. He has been on the list multiple times in the past, but never as high as this. We are all pretty pumped about it. They just released the list today.
Thanks for letting me brag on my son to my HASMSP friends.

Last edited:

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

If you look at the above video at 21:20, you will see that my son, Zak, was voted by the juggling community to be the second best juggler for 2019. The list is compiled every year for the past two decades by a guy from Berlin, Germany and voted on by the juggling community around the world. He has been on the list multiple times in the past, but never as high as this. We are all pretty pumped about it. They just released the list today.

Looks like he's only second to the New England Patriots of individual juggling, with 10 titles total and a repeat this year...

Congrats! Cheers!!

netty2424

The HASMSP helmet expert lol. How can you tell that just from the side view?
Lol far from a helmet expert. Long short, Co-worker was recently telling me he bought a new helmet for his son for jr high football and paid like a thousand bucks. I couldn’t believe they cost that much, turns out after a little googling, you can pay twice that if you wanted to.

But while looking at the helmets, I’ve seen the Schutt logo across the bottom/back of many college and pro players helmets, so I looked them up. I wanted to see what those plate looking things were for. Turns out they’re designed for shock absorption.

https://www.schuttsports.com/custom-f7.html

He's GOT to beat that Wes Peden dooshlick in 2020. Has to.