• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Wexahu

Jump on now. Luka is special. The kid blows your mind every game. It’s amazing what he’s doing on the court.

He’s an incredible player, but it’s hard for me to get too excited about watching games where the outcome is secondary to marketing the “star” players (I absolutely hate that term too). 82 games is just way, way too many to determine playoff seeding. I’ll take some interest in late April.

Moose Stuff

He’s an incredible player, but it’s hard for me to get too excited about watching games where the outcome is secondary to marketing the “star” players (I absolutely hate that term too). 82 games is just way, way too many to determine playoff seeding. I’ll take some interest in late April.

More or less my issue. I don’t have even 1% interest in who wins an NBA game. I also find the too many of the players that the league promotes to be unlikable beyond a handful of guys like Steph Curry.

nwlafrog

Took the whole family out today in the new Can-Am Defender Max with a group of friends to the HighLifter Proving Grounds park in Greenwood, LA. Had a great time. My wife wanted to switch seats and drive and I had to throw on the waders and walk a few deep holes (giggidy) for her to drive through. Got a lot of thumbs up from people while driving around with 2 baby seats, 2 more kids and my wife.

One day you’re crushing beers and sending it and the next you are loaded down with babies and crushing diet dr peppers.

nwlafrog

He got a car.

I was just glad to get a roof.

Polaris does have an awesome deal on the Northstar Edition Ranger (which is fully cabbed and has HVAC) Buy one and get a free youth 4wheeler.

I just really liked the service with my local BRP dealer compared to the local Polaris dealer and I was sold on the giant defender once I drove it.