• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Alcoholics have to go to meetings and admit they have an issue. . I’d just work becoming a drunk.

giphy.gif

nwlafrog

My MIL gave me a $300 gift card to Total Wine and More for Christmas. I figured...rather than dwell negatively on the erroneous implication that I’m an unsalvageable alcoholic, I’m instead going to seek the positive and focus my energy on my new life goal of becoming an unsalvageable alcoholic.

I’m not having a couple drinks. I’m having 13. It’s called tasting and it’s classy.

Frog-in-law1995

Something about British pubs and getting drunk and minding your pints and quarts so you don’t get belligerent. Something like that.

I’ve also heard it was a reference to typesetting by hand and literally meant to not transpose the letters “p” and “q” ... which would seemingly be a common error for someone also not minding their pints and quarts. But honestly, if you’re having quarts, plural, of pretty much anything, the concept of “minding” one’s self is probably not in the cards.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I’ve also heard it was a reference to typesetting by hand and literally meant to not transpose the letters “p” and “q” ... which would seemingly be a common error for someone also not minding their pints and quarts. But honestly, if you’re having quarts, plural, of pretty much anything, the concept of “minding” one’s self is probably not in the cards.
Truth
And from a Barrister
Impressive
...most impressive

Not to mention the difficulty that one could encounter trying to sort through all the intricacies of the gregorian calender.