• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Clemson

Froggy Style

It’s less the lack of aggression for me than it is the complete loss of poise and intelligence.
When you're down to 3 seconds...you make bad decisions. We saw it all last year where we'd let the PG run out the clock and then wonder why they were left to take a bad shot. Try to drive and dish...get to the free throw line.

Moose Stuff

If you miss the tournament because you lost to Clemson in November you didn’t deserve to be in anyway.

I’d actually be very much OK with this game being the reason we missed the tourney because my current reason is that we’re gonna go like 4-14 in conference.

OmniscienceFrog

Looking on the bright side, when I get home I can just go to the DVR and hit "permanently erase" where this game was recorded and find something else to do with that hour and a half or so.

Pharm Frog

As long as we have a PG in the game who is going to dribble for 20 seconds without doing anything that’s what’s going to happen.

I think that’s more of the problem. You can run your offense without being aggressive and make it more difficult on the D than just having to stand there and rest up

Eight

during the game they mentioned dixon has never had a losing season record and a quick glance reveals his worst record was 19-15 in 2014-15

odds that the 16 year streak stays in tact?

Punter1

Kinda wish LeDee had a RS season to develop and his waiver denied...he'd be better as a 5th year senior then whatever version this is.

tcumaniac

Even with a very solid and competitive team, the Big 12 is just so damn deep and talented. Being a bubble team is probably best case scenario this year.

This loss has the potential to haunt us for a very long time.

Pharm Frog

Kinda wish LeDee had a RS season to develop and his waiver denied...he'd be better as a 5th year senior then whatever version this is.

He’s a big reason we’re 4-1 and not 3-2. Gave us good minutes against the UCI bigs while KS had to sit. Probably played twice the minutes KS played.

Pharm Frog

Even with a very solid and competitive team, the Big 12 is just so damn deep and talented. Being a bubble team is probably best case scenario this year.

This loss has the potential to haunt us for a very long time.

If this team is on the bubble of the Dance later this season go ahead and give JD the conference coach of the year honors.