• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Clemson

Eight

Man some of y’all are hitting the panic button a bit early don’t you think?

can't speak for others, but the concerns are grounded in seeing the same half court offense last year that struggled in conference play, the same reliance on dribbling outside the arc, the same ball domination by whomever was hot in a given game, combined with inconsistent outside shooting

defense has been better, more athleticism on the perimeter, and hope the young guys progress

we do have issues in size on the front line which is a worry in conference play and i really want to see the ball movement we saw the first third of the season last year

this isn't based on the end of the clemson game and ot, but things that have popped up in the first 5 games against a tepid schedule .

there is time for improvement, but frogs are roughly halfway through lead in to conference play and we all know big 12 play is going to be rough

can't speak for others, but the concerns are grounded in seeing the same half court offense last year that struggled in conference play, the same reliance on dribbling outside the arc, the same ball domination by whomever was hot in a given game, combined with inconsistent outside shooting

defense has been better, more athleticism on the perimeter, and hope the young guys progress

we do have issues in size on the front line which is a worry in conference play and i really want to see the ball movement we saw the first third of the season last year

this isn't based on the end of the clemson game and ot, but things that have popped up in the first 5 games against a tepid schedule .

there is time for improvement, but frogs are roughly halfway through lead in to conference play and we all know big 12 play is going to be rough
I’m interested that you chose to respond. I didn’t think of you as one who is in panic mode. Measured, constructive criticism warranted. Surely you’d agree we have a fair number of overreaction going on.

Eight

I’m interested that you chose to respond. I didn’t think of you as one who is in panic mode. Measured, constructive criticism warranted. Surely you’d agree we have a fair number of overreaction going on.

agree on the reactions and I was just offering things for discussion since so many threads end up with nothing said at all or extremes