• The KillerFrogs

TCU v Clemson

TCUownstheBig12

Might be a bit hyperbolic but this type of game (losing a swing game in this manner) seems like it could really derail the trajectory of this team. I hope I’m wrong.

Eight

That’s not a good Clemson team. Could be a long year for us in conference.

could? this team has shot less than 40 percent from the floor, 32 percent from 3, less than 50 percent from the line and unofficially has 20 turnovers to 12 assists and this isn't exactly the level of half court defense frogs are going to see coming big 12 time.

half court offense has not been good through 5 games and it looks a great deal like last year which isn't a good sign.

still time, but the young guys are not getting a getting limited minutes and there are some scary similarities to this offense without alex on the court

Moose Stuff

could? this team has shot less than 40 percent from the floor, 32 percent from 3, less than 50 percent from the line and unofficially has 20 turnovers to 12 assists and this isn't exactly the level of half court defense frogs are going to see coming big 12 time.

half court offense has not been good through 5 games and it looks a great deal like last year which isn't a good sign.

still time, but the young guys are not getting a getting limited minutes and there are some scary similarities to this offense without alex on the court

Trying to not make definitive judgements after 5 games, but yeah.....

Francis Xav

Skip whose close to the team said we will take some lumps. I have no clue what I just witnessed. But we have hd some stretches the last few years that we’ve rebounded well from.

We were the better team . We will be fine. PJ should be in much more.