• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ OU Game Thread (Nov 23, 2019)

Eight

Our team showed what could have been tonight. And what still could be next week and -- maybe -- in December.
WE have some young players with talent and energy. Next year could be a good one.

they must get physically stronger and more agile in the interior offensive line, must get bigger and stronger at defensive end, and better at linebacker

there are pieces that can get better, but some big holes need to be filled

TCUownstheBig12

Add 7 drops for 100+ yards!

165 yards still isn’t great. I’m more concerned about the constant missing WRs on longer pass plays. He hasn’t improved on that all year and he’s basically a sophomore at this point in the season.

WRs will change throughout the next 4 years...Max is likely our guy...so he needs to figure that out or we are going to be an involuntary wishbone offense.

AroundWorldFrog

165 yards still isn’t great. I’m more concerned about the constant missing WRs on longer pass plays. He hasn’t improved on that all year and he’s basically a sophomore at this point in the season.

WRs will change throughout the next 4 years...Max is likely our guy...so he needs to figure that out or we are going to be an involuntary wishbone offense.
He's gotten better at the long pass, he threw a perfect strike to Barber, and he's still a freshman last I checked. What a beating.

TCU_backer

Then get him an OL who has some fight and will protect him.

flyfishingfrog

You obviously missed last week....

Moose Stuff

they must get physically stronger and more agile in the interior offensive line, must get bigger and stronger at defensive end, and better at linebacker

there are pieces that can get better, but some big holes need to be filled

I would hope a defense full of freshmen would definitely get stronger.

Chongo94

Redshirt freshmen aren’t even sophomores.