• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

Pharm Frog

Keep those basketball posts coming. I am ready for some round ball. We can’t get excited to play a rival. We won’t beat Texas or Oklahoma. I have no confidence we can win any more game for certain. Sure we will beat Kansas, but I sure wouldn’t bet a dollar on it. Pathetic.

I think KU runs all over us

Mean Purple

I would have tried the FG, but that’s just me.
They should have tried a field goal earlier … we would have been tied. Instead, went for it on 4th and got stuffed. Take the points. How hard is it for Patterson to figure that out. Just like that night in Norman when we went for 2 twice … and 1 each time would have kept us alive. Heck, we could have won off of it.. Just unreal.

ThisIsOurTime

Delton would have won that game FYI
Maybe but he wouldn't give us a chance to win against the tougher conference opponents later in the season. Duggan gives us that chance if he progresses. I still wouldn't have minded if they gave Delton a couple of series when Duggan struggled in the 1st to settle him down though.

Froggish

Hard to put the game on the arm of a true freshman and expect to win. Especially given the guy he has calling plays...

Every game for us this year is going to look like this one..Get your heart meds stocked

Ranidaphobia

Not a chance
SMU linebackers played on their heels a majority of the game. With Delton, Sewo, and Anderson in the backfield we dominate their defense. We all saw what Anderson did alone. Why stay one dimensional with receivers who can't catch and a freshman QB that is experiencing "adrenaline" every time he throws? Outcoached and stubborn smh

Today's pathetic exhibition raises grave doubts as to this team's ability to achieve a season record as good as that

of last season's injury riddled 2018 squad. Entering the Big 12 schedule minus a passing offense is a formula for

disaster. Conclusion....this dog won't hunt.