• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

netty2424

Man, all that needs is some investors and a public offering. You are definitely on to something there.
9f6465aa-662d-4bcc-b814-7b512fb78188_1.784e05695a0e3ac71ab09dbebc3df948.jpeg

Frog-in-law1995

Speaking of barbecue earlier...just learned that one of the regular cooks in my organization won the American Royal open competition up in Kansas City this past weekend. There are three big national competitions...the Jack (Jack Daniels invitational in Lynchburg, TN), the Houston Livestock and Rodeo invitational, and the Royal. The Jack bills its winner as the “world champ,” but the Royal open competition (they have a smaller invitational, too) is by far the hardest to win. 500 of the very best teams in the world. Looking forward to cooking against him in November.

yurintroubl

A new challenger has emerged for 2019's Winner of the Internet....

1. Sometimes the nuclear option is best option.
2. Some of y'all may want to mine that response twitter thread for @s... Some good stuff there that may be unavailable soon as it's going viral.

Mean Purple

A new challenger has emerged for 2019's Winner of the Internet....

1. Sometimes the nuclear option is best option.
2. Some of y'all may want to mine that response twitter thread for @s... Some good stuff there that may be unavailable soon as it's going viral.

Wait, that's Cowturd's daughter? no way.

nwlafrog

So I went next door to “help my neighbor work on his car”. Always cool to have a next door neighbor who keeps drinks on tap and has an entire room dedicated to video games and movies. Watched nfl football countdown on one projector and played some new vidgya game called gears 5 on the x box on another. Beers have disappeared in a hurry.