• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I had the Double Eagle last night. I ate some for lunch and having the rest for dinner.
doug-swinson-IVMIi4mZLgk-unsplash_1_600.jpg

nwlafrog

Just took 9th in brisket and 13th in ribs out of 49 teams at a state bbq competition. Oddly, chicken has been my best turn-in all year, and I thought this was the best I’d ever cooked, but got nada there.

I can darn up a chicken. I probably had the most perfectly cooked chicken I’ve ever prepared last weekend and then decided to burn it and dry it out because it was too moist even though it was at the right the temp and color. I have issues with eating chicken from being food poisoned at Luby’s and KFC’s in several cities. Darned me for life.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I can darn up a chicken. I probably had the most perfectly cooked chicken I’ve ever prepared last weekend and then decided to burn it and dry it out because it was too moist even though it was at the right the temp and color. I have issues with eating chicken from being food poisoned at Luby’s and KFC’s in several cities. Darned me for life.
I have the same problem. I smoke chicken all the time that is just fine from a temp perspective but it’s too tender and moist for me. Feels like it’s not cooked. So I put it back on until it dries out.

Ron Swanson

I have the same problem. I smoke chicken all the time that is just fine from a temp perspective but it’s too tender and moist for me. Feels like it’s not cooked. So I put it back on until it dries out.
I don’t understand this