• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU @ Purdue

TCUWIN

Well, not sure we have a lot for opposing teams to use. Routes are pretty basic. Reagor is going to have a poor stat total for the year if other guys don’t step up. I don’t know why we don’t do more double-move routes with him. He is so quick and has great feet.

Moose Stuff

Still lots to improve on from an offensive perspective, but we kicked their ass from top to bottom.

Time for Duggan to officially named starter. We have two home games against SMU and KU to get him ready for Big 12 play.

We’ve got a damn good OL and 2 good RB though. That’s a damn good foundation if we can get literally anything from the QB/WR.

TCUWIN

Great win...Plenty to build on...Please tell me Max get ALL the practice reps this week..We need to build some rapport between Duggan and the WRs...
I agree. I do think there is a role for Delton. He can be a change of pace guy that gives defenses one more runner to stop and a small threat to pass. Quit using Sewo in the wildcat and use a former wildcat to do it. And somebody, please tell Cumbie that the wildcat can be run to the left and a throw can be used as well. Not sure he knows that.

Moose Stuff

Yah Duggan wasn’t great tonight, but if it’s not obvious that he moves the offense better than Delton, I’m not sure what you’re watching. You’re in general, not you LVH.

And I don’t have enough toes on my feet to count the drops.

He played well in the second half. 2 solid throws were dropped and he made the one nice throw for the TD. Other than that he ran the offense and made solid reads without making mistakes.