• The KillerFrogs

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

netty2424

When I picked there were two seats in section 104. But they were seat 9 on back-to-back rows . . . not two seats together. I really want to get into 104-106 one of these days. I thought some would maybe open up this year with the new club opening, but I was wrong.
Would love to know what they do with all the random singles that open up and don’t sell. @atofrog

NewFrogFan

When I picked there were two seats in section 104. But they were seat 9 on back-to-back rows . . . not two seats together. I really want to get into 104-106 one of these days. I thought some would maybe open up this year with the new club opening, but I was wrong.

I thought EXACTLY the samething, and saw those 2 seats but not for 750 each in donation. In regards to movement, did existing ticket holders that moved to the new sections on East side, also renew existing seats in case there were/are delays with new seats????

Dogfrog

I thought EXACTLY the samething, and saw those 2 seats but not for 750 each in donation. In regards to movement, did existing ticket holders that moved to the new sections on East side, also renew existing seats in case there were/are delays with new seats????

That’s a good point. Makes sense that those folks have to have someplace to sit prior to completion. Maybe next year unless they negotiated a way to keep the old seats due to delay.

tcumaniac

That’s a good point. Makes sense that those folks have to have someplace to sit prior to completion. Maybe next year unless they negotiated a way to keep the old seats due to delay.
Pretty sure I’ve already posted this, but I was told about 50% of people moving to the new east club renewed their old tickets. The other 50% that decided to drop their previous seats are being temporarily put in the top row on the east side.

Dogfrog

Pretty sure I’ve already posted this, but I was told about 50% of people moving to the new east club renewed their old tickets. The other 50% that decided to drop their previous seats are being temporarily put in the top row on the east side.

Thanks. Did not see your post.

tcumaniac

Saw those too. Would be a pretty goofy situation considering how far away the rows are from each other due to the ridiculously wide aisles.

ticketfrog123

Bump. Feels like sections are going earlier this year than in the past.

Hopefully JD and @atofrog will look into the significant number of tickets on the West side already listed on stubhub. OU and Baylor game show a decent # of overlapping tickets for sale. Section 309 Row A and B listing 12 tickets total (6 in each row) for $200 each against Baylor is the best example I saw.

Is the frog club limited to actual alumni or anyone can join?

netty2424

Bump. Feels like sections are going earlier this year than in the past.

Hopefully JD and @atofrog will look into the significant number of tickets on the West side already listed on stubhub. OU and Baylor game show a decent # of overlapping tickets for sale. Section 309 Row A and B listing 12 tickets total (6 in each row) for $200 each against Baylor is the best example I saw.

Is the frog club limited to actual alumni or anyone can join?

This is TCU. For the right amount of money, they’ll do pretty much anything you ask.

Opintel

Moderators
Interesting point about the lack of priority recognition for that sheepskin, Dogfrog.

Where did the band move, or did I dream that?

tcujsauce

Anyone know how many rows on the east side will be under the new club overhang? From the looks of it it seems like rows HH-PP?

ticketfrog123

Interesting point about the lack of priority recognition for that sheepskin, Dogfrog.

Where did the band move, or did I dream that?

I believe to the visitor section of the west side - around 416 or 417 as the former east side visitor band section was 100% open for sale

netty2424

Just made my selection. Moved two of my seats, kept the other two the same.

I feel like there are a ton of seats available this year. Way more than in years past. If my seats weren’t close to buddies, I wouldn’t moved.

Wondering if people are giving up a lot of plus tickets?!?

Edit **would’ve moved.

Last edited:

ticketfrog123

Just made my selection. Moved two of my seats, kept the other two the same.

I feel like there are a ton of seats available this year. Way more than in years past. If my seats weren’t close to buddies, I wouldn’t moved.

Wondering if people are giving up a lot of plus tickets?!?

Some seats were given up for the new club expansion.

Moved from 405 to 406. Same row, same seats. Not a big change, but puts me right in middle of field. And, sincee the row is fairly low, it's a great view. Would like to be down in 300's with armchair, but it just isn't going to happen anytime soon.

ticketfrog123

I highly doubt this--but conspiracy on my friend as there is no need to stop now

You’re saying that 50% renewal is too high, correct?

I can’t see why anybody would have seats on opposite sides of the stadium considering the price point of the east side club.

HFrog1999

What’s going to happen with the people who moved to the new club seats when their seats aren’t ready for the first game(s)?

30jo87.jpg