• The KillerFrogs

2019 Season Ticket Upgrade Data

WhatTheFrog

“Beyond the Patterson era” implies an end or massive change.
You're right. If they screw up the coaching decision once LHCGMFP decides to leave, I think a lot of people will surrender their season tickets. Especially at current prices and if the product on the field declines substantially for a long period of time. Most of us are almost priced out as it is.

ticketfrog123

You're right. If they screw up the coaching decision once LHCGMFP decides to leave, I think a lot of people will surrender their season tickets. Especially at current prices and if the product on the field declines substantially for a long period of time. Most of us are almost priced out as it is.

Don’t know very many fans who would pay current ticket prices If the next coach isn’t a home run hire.

We have the recruiting base and facilities where 8-4 should be the minimum.

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
Yes the northeast corner of the stadium positions the visiting band in such away as they acoustically face towards most of the seats in the stadium like they are using a loudspeaker and the 200 level is hardly nosebleed, it’s at the same level as the empty chair back seats for the westside club seats. Our band is positioned to where they face the southwest side 100 section and without amplification 3/4ths of the stadium wouldn’t even hear them. Placing the visiting band in the 400 level of the northwest side of stadium is the nosebleeds and is where a large number of the visitors seats are already allocated. As far as shade that is one of the last sections to get shade during afternoon games.

And Dutch, respectively, I hardly enjoy listening to Boomer Sooner, Fight Raiders Fight, or The Eyes of Texas 100 times a game so I won’t miss that a bit. The Southern and Grambling bands were enjoyable as they played music along with their team songs. Most visiting bands for the larger colleges just play boring fight songs nowadays and drown out our band.
I like The Wabash Cannonball by Texas and K State. Band members are kids. Adults acting like children is a bad look. Let the Aggies and others tell everyone what color to wear in each section or insult the kids in the other band. We always look lame when we try to copy what others do. We have the best in game country club party in college football. Let’s own it and listen to the jingle, the rumble and the roar. The bands are one of the best parts of college football.

ticketfrog123

Ticket prices are fine. It’s the $50,000 fee to drink booze and eat prime rib.

You think ticket prices will hold if performance suffers?

Haven’t tickets jumped 50% since joining the Big 12 in 2012? As in 2012 & 2013 prices were much lower than today, not the MWC prices.

Hard to justify a increase like that given our OOC slate.

netty2424

You think ticket prices will hold if performance suffers?

Haven’t tickets jumped 50% since joining the Big 12 in 2012? As in 2012 & 2013 prices were much lower than today, not the MWC prices.

Hard to justify a increase like that given our OOC slate.
Tough to say if they’ll hold. I’d imagine they’ll continue to go up if anything. That’s what prices do, for pretty much everything.

CDC seemed to make a point quite often that TCU’s ticket prices were “below market average” for big 12 schools. Not sure if that’s still true today or not.

I don’t know if comparing college football to professional sports is fair, but I mean if you buy a Cowboys, Mavs, or Rangers ticket in the lower bowl, you’re paying considerably more per seat/per game.

50FT FROG

Save me 2 arm chairs on west side. How far into upgrades are we?
559 points, ranked 1318. Was slated to pick today 9:05. Moved my 5 from 326 row F to 325 row E (from chairback to chairback). Someone is going to move into my old seats and they’re really nice with a good group of people.

jake102

True, but you can choose to be at only $300. If the higher price seems too high then choose lower priced tickets. $300 for a season of big 12 football seems very reasonable to me.

I've had the same seats for years at $300. Upper West side, nearish to mid-field, at bottom of section. You can see everything and have proper perspective, the people are great in the section. Definitely a little high up, glad I'm not at top of section, but otherwise it's a total steal at $300.

ticketfrog123

I've had the same seats for years at $300. Upper West side, nearish to mid-field, at bottom of section. You can see everything and have proper perspective, the people are great in the section. Definitely a little high up, glad I'm not at top of section, but otherwise it's a total steal at $300.

Agreed. Idk why anyone would pay an extra $100/seat to sit in section 404 instead of 403...that was my main issue...just make the entire West 400’s at $300.

ticketfrog123

559 points, ranked 1318. Was slated to pick today 9:05. Moved my 5 from 326 row F to 325 row E (from chairback to chairback). Someone is going to move into my old seats and they’re really nice with a good group of people.

Are you on the east side in 236, above student section and visitor bench. Not seeing a section 326 on the west side

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I sit in the south end zone under the over hang. $300 per and high enough to see everything except goal line plays in the north end zone. Easy in and easy out.