• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Very much so. Had many crazy parties in the clubhouse there.

I was too poor to live there but aspired to do so one day.

Too poor to live in Park Ridge? I don't think that's possible. I believe my rent was $250 a month or so. I remember my neighbors digging through the dumpster for stuff I threw away when I left.

LawFrog504

When i was at TCU, we had to park at the football lot for a while. One night my car is there and I come back to the car next morning and there's a massive crack on my windshield from the hail. Wasn't pleased

SnoSki

I looked at the radar 10 minutes ago and I don't see anything around Fort Worth, Arlington, and South Dallas.
Same. All the weather dudes on twitter are all saying a massive hailstorm is imminent and that we should prepare for the worst... only a thin line of storms near Abilene currently.

Not sure what the fuss is about

Ron Swanson

Sprockets!
giphy.gif

netty2424

So northern Denton County is lighting up. Hail in Wise and up in Cook counties. @netty2424 , maybe it will all die down before it gets your way.
Thanks for the update. Hoping this thing dies off for everyone’s sake. We’re starting to see lightning up here now, but been relatively quiet up to this point. Calm before the storm I suppose. Checked the weather app and it’s headed our way.