• The KillerFrogs

2019 Baseball Season

LawFrog504

Need a series win this weekend. I know we'll get a solid start from NL, but we need 2 more. Be ready to go. Sounds like we are fairly nicked up in the field but I'm interested to see if we kepe HW in the leadoff spot. win 3 this weekend

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Need a series win this weekend. I know we'll get a solid start from NL, but we need 2 more. Be ready to go. Sounds like we are fairly nicked up in the field but I'm interested to see if we kepe HW in the leadoff spot. win 3 this weekend

Really? Was anyone hoping we’d get swept?

flyfishingfrog

I am not sure I have a better answer than Duran Duran at leadoff with Brown gone for the season but it would be good to have Hunter or whoever maybe not swing at the second pitch when up 1-0 at the first plate appearance or even wait for a strike so the team can see some pitches

I guess we got spoiled with Wade who could go deep into counts and foul off borderline strikes to get a better look at the starter - but it took Austen time to learn that also

Hunter is a good base runner though and if he can get on usually puts pressure on the pitcher early

LawFrog504

I am not sure I have a better answer than Duran Duran at leadoff with Brown gone for the season but it would be good to have Hunter or whoever maybe not swing at the second pitch when up 1-0 at the first plate appearance or even wait for a strike so the team can see some pitches

I guess we got spoiled with Wade who could go deep into counts and foul off borderline strikes to get a better look at the starter - but it took Austen time to learn that also

Hunter is a good base runner though and if he can get on usually puts pressure on the pitcher early
Man do I miss Wade