• The KillerFrogs

2019 Baseball Season

flyfishingfrog

While there is a great part of me that says "Heh!", I think the move is a little petty. I'm sure the UT types will remember, and do something very much more petty revenge-wise in the future...
I would rather have UT view us as "petty" than allow a huge group of their fans in a key position of our home field.

No way UT would have ever allowed it to begin with and I am betting the local "Exes" person who reserved didn't ask if it was going to be ok - just assumed TCU wouldn't mind or would not be willing to do anything about it once they found out.

WRONG - good for ADJD - the Big 12 requires we offer visitor seats in a certain area and a certain level of seats - and we have general admission available.

That is more than UT will ever do for us...

PurpleBlood87

While there is a great part of me that says "Heh!", I think the move is a little petty. I'm sure the UT types will remember, and do something very much more petty revenge-wise in the future...

Is their band going to put seeds in their pockets then sprinkle them when they form at Texas on the field at Amon Carter?

TooColdU

Other Big 12 games this weekend...

Baylor wins series vs West Virginia

OK State wins series vs K-State

OU up 3-0 on KU. They won the 1st game yesterday.

boonecountyman

I guess I spoke too soon about our relievers.They totally blew 2 good starts against BU.Friday and Sunday games were get to the 7th with leads and lose both after not showing up Saturday.We have to get better in the bullpen or we go nowhere.

Pharm Frog

Win today bumped Frogs to 82 in RPI. We're almost as good as Houston and UTA now. But nowhere close to being as good as 8-13 Minnesota (51) or 9-14 Xavier (40). Dropping that San Diego game on the road was rather unfortunate because they sit at #52.

TooColdU

Win today bumped Frogs to 82 in RPI. We're almost as good as Houston and UTA now. But nowhere close to being as good as 8-13 Minnesota (51) or 9-14 Xavier (40). Dropping that San Diego game on the road was rather unfortunate because they sit at #52.

Texas just lost to Incarnate Word in SA. Does this hurt us?