• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Will be hiding out in here for a while.

ezgif-4-d92b6812564a.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Right at game time today I was driving south on University just about to cross the river by Hoffbrau. Looked in mirror to move from left lane to center and saw a motorcycle going too fast in center lane. Didn’t change lanes but car behind me did. He hit the car doing probably 70. Bike disintegrated and he flew down road until he hit something, popped in air and wrapped around a sign pole 20 feet from me. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t ever want to see anything like that again. The image is haunting me.

RT. Stay off the motorcycles, man. Or ride in the country.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Right at game time today I was driving south on University just about to cross the river by Hoffbrau. Looked in mirror to move from left lane to center and saw a motorcycle going too fast in center lane. Didn’t change lanes but car behind me did. He hit the car doing probably 70. Bike disintegrated and he flew down road until he hit something, popped in air and wrapped around a sign pole 20 feet from me. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t ever want to see anything like that again. The image is haunting me.

RT. Stay off the motorcycles, man. Or ride in the country.

Holy scheiss bro that’s scheissing insane