• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Right at game time today I was driving south on University just about to cross the river by Hoffbrau. Looked in mirror to move from left lane to center and saw a motorcycle going too fast in center lane. Didn’t change lanes but car behind me did. He hit the car doing probably 70. Bike disintegrated and he flew down road until he hit something, popped in air and wrapped around a sign pole 20 feet from me. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t ever want to see anything like that again. The image is haunting me.

RT. Stay off the motorcycles, man. Or ride in the country.

Just hope it wasn't RollToad.

Mean Purple

Right at game time today I was driving south on University just about to cross the river by Hoffbrau. Looked in mirror to move from left lane to center and saw a motorcycle going too fast in center lane. Didn’t change lanes but car behind me did. He hit the car doing probably 70. Bike disintegrated and he flew down road until he hit something, popped in air and wrapped around a sign pole 20 feet from me. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t ever want to see anything like that again. The image is haunting me.

Oh, dude. Sorry you had to see that.

Mean Purple

So ... the other night I mentioned how when I pulled up the road home I saw a coyote carrying what looked like someone's small dog.

Well, looks like I was correct. Our neighbors across the street.
Poor little fella looks to have put up quite the fight judging from some spots on their walk.

TCURiggs

Or just don't drive like a [ Craig James]

Mean Purple

Wasn’t me. I sold my bike. But even when I was riding, I wasn’t hauling ass on a busy street like an idiot.
I had to lay a bike down when a lady ran a red light in an Explorer back in the nineties. I was wearing my leathers. Thank goodness it was winter. But I was sore for weeks after my Hooper impersonation.

Insurance got the bike fixed and a local dealer helped me sell it decided I was not riding in cities anymore. Even without the red light runner, people just cant see you well with all that is going on.

Cant imagine doing it these days with the onset of cell phone madness.

TCURiggs

I had to lay a bike down when a lady ran a red light in an Explorer back in the nineties. I was wearing my leathers. Thank goodness it was winter. But I was sore for weeks after my Hooper impersonation.

Insurance got the bike fixed and a local dealer helped me sell it decided I was not riding in cities anymore. Even without the red light runner, people just cant see you well with all that is going on.

Cant imagine doing it these days with the onset of cell phone madness.

AOUxwl2.gif

Friend of mine posted the remains of a bike on McCart this afternoon too.

That stretch on University is so dangerous. I turn left out of west bend going south all the time and it's gotten scary a few times. People try to turn left out off the street that runs by Woodshed all the time. My dad has seen a few wrecks over the years.